You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:27pm

I have 13/12/12/9/10/9
P5, almost full epic gear.
Paladin.
I must be doing something wrong then.

That or you compete for mobs with too many people. With this kind of runes and gear you should do way more than that.

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:51pm

paladin is not a good class for farming....

select a class that is capable of killing multiple mobs simultanously and select a farmspot with many mobs

other farmers will lower your income significantly

gold / minute will be at a lower value than 130 at the beginning maybe, but after some time it will fit this value

depending on the random green / blue / purple drops its sometimes only 120 while top value for me was 135, so its not absolutely stable

if smiling of fortune is active your income will double of course

since one of the valuable places has been alread made public on the forum i will tell its location again here:
the allod, where the tekyans are (snowland), there is a Q with lynx and wolf or something like that. their spawnrate is extremely high and you have a NPC that heals you and supports you

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 28th 2014, 9:57pm)

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:06pm

since one of the valuable places has been alread made public on the forum i will tell its location again here:
the allod, where the tekyans are (snowland), there is a Q with lynx and wolf or something like that. their spawnrate is extremely high and you have a NPC that heals you and supports you

That's exactly where I was farming, long before it was made public. And it's like 3000-3500g per hour there, without stopping as a summoner, just chain pulling mobs. Green items drop very rarely tho, one per full bag of grays usually. The gray items there are rather cheap ;/

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:16pm

summoner takes very long till the mobs are dead, thats the reason of the value (it used to be the best farming class)

also i guess z-shop times and gear do play a big role (in all classes)

burst dmg is better than summy DOT.... as long as the mobs are alive the "new" mobs are blocked from spawning, so its a must to kill them as fast as possible. otherwise you cannot take advantage of their fast respawnrate
beside, i recommend a farming-spec for serious farming, the spec makes a HUGE difference imo

58,3 gold is not bad however in comparison to other farmers, most do not even reach this value ;)

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:23pm

beside, i recommend a farming-spec for serious farming, the spec makes a HUGE difference imo

58,3 gold is not bad however in comparison to other farmers, most do not even reach this value ;)

Yea, I got a spec exclusively for that, not using this character for anything else. It's with patronage 4 of course, also I think any other class would certainly die pulling this many mobs this fast.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (May 28th 2014, 10:32pm)

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:32pm

Yea, I got a spec exclusively for that, not using this character for anything else. It's with patronage 4 of course.

Yea, I got a spec exclusively for that, not using this character for anything else. It's with patronage 4 of course.

i also have a farmingbuild for psionicist
psio has the problem, that the AOE-choke has this ULTRA long cooldown and TKpull still has over 15 seconds :(
my recommandation would be to give this ability a MUCH shorter CD but it applies a buff that lasts as long as the old CD... this would stop it from pvp-abuse and enable PVE-comfort

i rather farm with bard, healer or mage
mage and healer need manaelixiers however to be efficient

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 10:55pm

i also have a farmingbuild for psionicist
psio has the problem, that the AOE-choke has this ULTRA long cooldown and TKpull still has over 15 seconds :(
my recommandation would be to give this ability a MUCH shorter CD but it applies a buff that lasts as long as the old CD... this would stop it from pvp-abuse and enable PVE-comfort

i rather farm with bard, healer or mage
mage and healer need manaelixiers however to be efficient

Psionicist can't pull fast, (2.5s cooldown on psychic shock) and there's no spot where mobs are clustered like in crater at 51 cap. Plus it would run out of mana waaay too fast, even with trance and casting wall of blades only when on 50% cost (temporal acceleration cost ruby). Well mana could maybe be overcome with alch potions and carnifex scroll (which I obviously do not have), but slow pulling makes it impossible. Oh and damage from telekinetic pull rubies is laughable.

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:05pm

reeah19

Intermediate

cant get past 3k per hr cuz you simply dont have enough mobs to kill even in koe, farming amal is still more profitable but annoying and boring especially when it fails or you get only 1, so 50 mins per 1 concentrate ( tho is like 2 overall medium success) is waste of time if you're a good farming class

le: pally is best farming class after summy, have both and i can say in koe pally is more effective, still you wont ever farm 8k per hr
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:09pm

cant get past 3k per hr cuz you simply dont have enough mobs to kill even in koe, farming amal is still more profitable but annoying and boring especially when it fails or you get only 1, so 50 mins per 1 concentrate ( tho is like 2 overall medium success) is waste of time if you're a good farming class

Totally exaggerated, it's 3 average - like 70%, and 15%/15% for 4 and 2. There's like no way you can get 1, well maybe if you don't have all the upgraders on alchemy tools but nobody's THAT bad.

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:13pm

reeah19

Intermediate

when ur "lucky" you can get 0, happened to me this week lol, and with all upgraders.. thats 3rd time in ~1.5 yrs tho :P

anyway like i said ghost dissapearing is the most annoying thing
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:27pm

I got zero only once, but that was a client crash right after I started crafting. Right now from what I've seen farming and amalgam quest are pretty close, that's going to change soon though - seeing amalgam concentrate price dropping to like 1.1k now.

Oh, and farming has this advantage:

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 11:49pm

Quoted

where is this place, i'm searching everywhere for it lol :wacko:

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:02am

its a quest-island with level 57 or 58 that you can only visit once

also KOE is sadly no longer a valuable place to farm
after the rework i hope this changes

the effect from the elements kills the fun of farming atm, thats why KOE is dead right now basically

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 29th 2014, 12:08am)

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:07am

oooooo ok :( ty, stuck with 40g/min in p2p then

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:09am

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:10am

also KOE is sadly no longer a valuable place to farm
after the rework i hope this changes

It does, I thought pretty much everyone knows what's coming in 5.1.

It was actually possible to AoE farm KoE fire elementals as psionicist before 5.0, when you had conviction stacked you could kill a pack without taking even one hit making the debuff irrelevant, of course you needed to play very good because if you did take that one hit - you died.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:12am

gold for mercs (about 1k/run) because barely anyone plays LOL + 5k gold for weekly upgrades

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:28am

lol, so you pay (not now but in general) and still farm? wasnt the rason for most players who play on payserver that they dont want to farm ? :D

i have the feeling that you farm more on payserver than i do on normal server :S

(and i am a complete free player so never spent one cent)
and before someone wants to tell me its not possbile to compete this way: it is
top rankings in skirmishes are good enough for me, do not know what could be better

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 1:17am

Fraust

Trainee

Also, there's no need to make his text smaller unless you're going to do that to everyone else.
There is a guy that posts, on this forum, in large text every single post that bothers me and nothing has been done about it.
Treat everyone equally please.
Who's to say? Maybe the text rendered the layout of the website incorrectly? I have seen that happen before.

Lol, no.
Your logic is horrible Teppish.
This isn't exactly the right thing to say, considering Teppish is a moderator and in fact has a legitimate point.

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 1:21am

Fraust

Trainee

Also, it's simple guys. They made it a tad bit more difficult to obtain the item. Did they make it impossible? And as Teppish mentioned, there is many other ways to obtain Amalgam, albeit some easier and some not so easy. Players are intended to work for their gear and upgrades along with gold. This alone helps the economy tremendously. Now, I know it was easier before but it's not like they made it so much harder that it practically can't be done.

Dig your feet in the dirt, get some sweat on your brow and Git-R-Done! :p Lol.