You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 1:22am

still active?

I attempted to get into the game a few years back but had some issues out of my hands delay that. Is it still active? I mean are there enough people running about and all, I was a Wow player but got sick after the last expansion and am looking to get into a game that is actually fun, and I do recall what little I played was fun...if so, anyone want to retrain a newb? :D

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 1:34pm

allods far better than wow, good choice

payserver is empty and normal server is FULL of ppl who enjoy the game

protip: get a lootpet as soon as possible, it autocollects your loot :)

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 6:58pm

Don't think there's more than one focused guild per faction, but there has to be at least one - where all the remaining serious players went. Find them and contact them.

protip: get a lootpet as soon as possible, it autocollects your loot :)

This pretty much translates into: Get to Coba Plateau as soon as possible. It's rewarded from a quest in there and there is no way to get it earlier.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jun 21st 2014, 7:05pm)

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 1:25am

i have to add:

you get to cobaplateau with level ~ 32 normally

however the lootpetquest can be done with level 25! just sneak to the middle town in coba, avoid the mobs on your way there... the only problem is you might need some help finishing it since the mobs to kill will be nearly impossible to kill for yourself at this stage of development since the cobolds are level 31 or something

try to find some player who is willing to help you for 2 minutes there, its a huge comfort to have the looter asap!

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 2:51am

Rate this thread