You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 1:11pm

The Local Warming + Lucky Hours

Here you can discuss the final major change of the 5.0.01 update Local Warming

what part of the The Local Warming are you most looking forward too?

To celebrate next weeks update, and to wave goodbye to the 5.0.00 version in style, we will also be running a Lucky (48!) Hours, from Midnight server time Tonight until Midnight server time on Sunday night.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jun 27th 2014, 2:27pm)

Friday, June 27th 2014, 4:35pm

Diktator

Trainee

Well I think that's only thing why I can't wait for 5.0.01 :)

Friday, June 27th 2014, 6:42pm

Oracle

Intermediate

For goodness sake, hire a better translator or at least someone to proof-read these before hand.

I am tired of myself, and many others, complaining again and again. It's not good enough. I've been learning Russian for barely 2 years and I can prattle out better translations than you guys in a few hours -_-

I've actually quit the game now, and I'm taking a break from my site due to my increasingly poor health. However, I still check by here occasionally and I am disappointed to see that nothing has changed. Fix it -_-

Friday, June 27th 2014, 7:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Get well soon Oracle.
We need someone capable of translating for us!!!

Friday, June 27th 2014, 8:30pm

Effreti

Trainee

Oracle-sama, get well soon <3
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!