You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:19pm

Ankush

Trainee

• "Ankush" started this thread

[52] Building an astral ship

The quest description says it will need 33 days to build ship while actual time is 10 days.
Suggestion: change the description.

On side note, I have observed that for most of the quest in allods the description doesn't match with quest finishing criteria. I make a point to read quest to thoroughly enjoy the first char lvling :). I know most guys dont read description but in case changes are made to the finishing criteria developer should change the description. (just my thought, nothing against so well developed game :) )

Friday, June 27th 2014, 5:26pm

Hi Ankush,

If you find any localisation misatke, please screenshot them and send a ticket at http://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?&questionId=18 with information about the mistake. Thank you for noticing this :)

- Zurion

Friday, June 27th 2014, 6:22pm

Ankush

Trainee

• "Ankush" started this thread

:) shouldn't it be developers job to check ? If any changes are made in patches those should also reflect inside game descriptions? It makes no sense asking players to find these simple mistakes. After watching this on 10th quest I can only think that either too many changes are done or releases are done with great hurry.

And about the ticket part I intent to actively contribute.