You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 28th 2014, 11:49pm

Old Characters Gone

Hey I used to play allods back when it was with Gpotatoe and I had a higher lv paladin (~49) back when the lv cap was lower, anyways I had spent some money on the cash shop and had full set of lv 4 runes and some other things like molten wolf mount as well as a couple 30's and a bunch of lower lv characters, well I decided to come back recently and everything I had is gone, no characters, no nothing so it seems all the money I spent on the cash shop is completely gone now and I get nothing for my money? :cursing:

Is there anything I can do about this or did I just get screwed?

Thanks for your (future) help

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 12:41am

Hi,

gPotaot/Webzen is no more the publisher of the game so you can't find your character ingame while connecting to a My.Com B.V. games with a gPotato/Webzen account.
You need to send a request to Customer Support so they can bound your gPotato/Webzen Allods' account to your My.Com account.
This is the big " Account Transfer" you can see on the front page of the official site.

In order to get your characters bound to your account, please follow those instructions : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/54?code=en_US

Note that if you wanna play while waiting for your old chars, the best thing to do is to create a new My.Com account, different from the one you will make your request.

Welcome back to Allods Online :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Sunday, June 29th 2014, 2:28am

Rate this thread