You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 7:21pm

Dominion Bug Abusers

There is a bug in Dominion <cut>

A number of guilds are abusing this bug to cap and defend points that they should have not been able to cap or defend.

How about instead of moaning about people using it on the forums, you report it via the Support system (HERE) so that:
A. They are aware that there is an issue
B. They can decide if its something that needs to done about the people "using" it.

-Wraith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jul 13th 2014, 10:02pm)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 7:32pm

It is the worst idea to say this on the forums. For issues like this, it is best to contact a GM privately.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 7:44pm

Well I think it is better the rest of the game knows that some people and guilds are abusing a bug to win dominion matches.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 7:46pm

Diktator

Trainee

and now more ppl will do same
gg wp :D

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 7:48pm

At which point the GM's will ban them.

So it works out good in that it gets rid of people willing to abuse bugs to get ahead in the game.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:09pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA that is rich
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:10pm

Achilles

Intermediate

At which point the GM's will ban them.

So it works out good in that it gets rid of people willing to abuse bugs to get ahead in the game.

Ban them for what exactly? <cut as gives hints about the bug>

Edit: Biromir hit the nail on the head, this should never have been posted here anyway, I believe this is exactly the kind of thing we have game support for, isn't it?
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jul 13th 2014, 10:17pm)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:17pm

Yes actually I can.

That's what they did when the zem bot bug occurred in Witches Hollow.

Anyone caught abusing it was banned.

And that's what they should do here.

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:23pm

Achilles

Intermediate

No, they really shouldn't.

<just cut because it gives hints as to where the bug is - Wraith>

Like I said, it's not their fault the bug exists, by not 'abusing' it, some wouldn't be able to perform to their full potential.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jul 13th 2014, 10:16pm)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 10:15pm

threads like this do NO good.
Maybe they don't know its a bug, and just think they have adjusted the game system specifically to allow it?

By reporting people using a bug, not only do you tell the support these people need looking into for bug using (whether intentional or not - its down to the support to decide that), but you also tell them that there IS a problem, and can forward that information to the development team, including database information so they can reproduce the issue, and then fix it.

So effectually, by posting this thread instead of reporting directly to the support, you are prolonging the time it takes to forward the issue to the developers, and thus the time it takes to get it fixed.

And now, thread closed as leaving it open does no good
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules