You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 1st 2014, 2:21pm

6.0.00 Preview: The Priden Race

here you can discuss the hot news straight off the press!
We have some fresh news from the developers regarding the 6.0.00 update and the Priden Race that you have heard about from the RU server. (This pre-information, and extra artwork comes at the same time as the RU servers get it!)

The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, August 1st 2014, 4:17pm

Guza

Intermediate

Quoted

Nearly wild half-beast, who prefers running around naked

Give me now!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Guza" (Aug 1st 2014, 7:16pm)

Friday, August 1st 2014, 5:00pm

Billboy

Beginner

o: the Patch 6.0.00 im So Happy :D

Friday, August 1st 2014, 5:11pm

The new Priden race looks awesome! I can't wait to see them in game!!

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 7:22am

Billboy

Beginner

in Allods-zone.ru i haves see more news about Priden race and more concepts about patch 6.0.00 :) http://allods-zone.ru/Style-news/Koncept-art+ne+vorobey and http://allods-zone.ru/reviews-news/Novay…udut-li-Tekuani

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 7:24am

Will this new race be available as reincarnation for a progenitor of one of the other races? because I've read somewhere they'll have their own starting zone, then be asked to choose between the 2 factions and follow up on the respective storyline as if League/Imp.
Opera - Legends

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 8:19am

Diktator

Trainee

They look like Firrani race from ArcheAge lol :P

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 1:13pm

in Allods-zone.ru i haves see more news about Priden race and more concepts about patch 6.0.00 :) http://allods-zone.ru/Style-news/Koncept-art+ne+vorobey and http://allods-zone.ru/reviews-news/Novay…udut-li-Tekuani

A lot of those artworks now are out dated, There was a real life meeting for with the developers for the Russian players a few months ago, where they released some pre-information about 6.0.00 and some artwork a few days later. This news is showing the natural progression of things since that announcement in Russia (but we get it at the same time as them now!) and includes fresh, new artwork!

Will this new race be available as reincarnation for a progenitor of one of the other races? because I've read somewhere they'll have their own starting zone, then be asked to choose between the 2 factions and follow up on the respective storyline as if League/Imp.

For now, we don't have much more information then has been posted, and there is still a lot of development time ahead before its ready to be released (this is pre-info news for the RU server as well).

we'll be releasing more information about it all as and when we have it :)

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 10:47pm

omg

Omg im so excited..

OMAHGAD CANT TAKE IT 8o :!:

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 8:10pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

So making a prider Jinx is going prider :P
Jinxed-level 60

Monday, August 4th 2014, 12:50am

Lili

Beginner

These creatures look amazing.. ><
Liliminter - Bard

Monday, August 4th 2014, 3:01pm

Oracle

Intermediate

You will be able to make a reinc of them, but you won't get to choose faction. It will belong to the faction of your progenitor.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:07am

Lili

Beginner

Their own starting zone huh.. they can choose between going imp/lig? That's just like pandas in WoW ^^,
Liliminter - Bard

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 12:31pm

I know it's too soon and you can't "untease" the thing but...

Will it be avaible tru class change? :wacko:

Like asked before: can it be started as reinc? :P

Which classes will they be available? ^^

Can other races go to their "own zone"? Will this zone and race bring another dungeon? :rolleyes:

Will we get the lucky to start this race at higher level if its a reinc? Doing all the farm and quests all up to 60 (or more if gap increases) it's just nonsense... When you get level gap 100 does reinc have make 100 levels again? 8| ;(
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 5:13pm

Will it be avaible tru class change? :wacko:

Yes, but race change coming with 5.0.2 is a much cheaper option provided you are a class they can be.

Like asked before: can it be started as reinc? :P

Yes.

Which classes will they be available? ^^

Warrior, Scout, Warden, Mage and Bard.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 9:24am

;( no summoner on this class????!?!?

Send the Priden back to where they came....
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Friday, August 8th 2014, 9:37am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

So Priden can be wardens huh. What kind of pet would they utilize ? Ball of Wool ?

Friday, August 8th 2014, 7:38pm

;( no summoner on this class????!?!?

Send the Priden back to where they came....

That's exactly what the people on RU forums complained about as well :D

Monday, August 11th 2014, 7:41am

I just have to ask this! When the heck will we get 5.0.2? :-P

Friday, August 29th 2014, 4:13pm

Billboy

Beginner

today Ru have post a new KoE O: http://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=4633 from patch 6.0.00 lol il be change again or il be more big?