You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 4:11pm

I can't transfer my old allods account, unless I'm Itallian?

Hello everyone, my name would be IGoPiePieeeeee.

I use to play allods a bit when it was still connected with the old server. But now that thats changed I have to migrate my account. (Or something)
But the problem is, I have no goddamn clue how *beep* this is done. So if anyone could help me I'd love them to death <3.

Peace out <3

-- Let's try to avoid using that word in the future :D
Zurion

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Aug 3rd 2014, 4:19pm) with the following reason: A bit of swearing

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 4:24pm

Hey dasaka(or IGoPiePieeeeee)

On what server did you use to play? North America, Europe, Italian or Turkish?

If you played on the italian server, please follow this link Tranfer Account from Italian server.

But I doubt you've played on that server.

If you played on any other server, you have to submit a ticket containing information about your account, like username, email address, names and levels of most used characters, the server where you played (very important) and the aproximate last date when you logged in. You can read more at this link: Tranfer Account Info.

You can submit the ticket at this link: Create Support Ticket for Account Transfer

Please be aware that if you created and leveled any character on the current My.com account, after the transfer, all those characters will be deleted.

If you have any other questions, don't hesistate to ask.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 1:34pm

Kainos98

Beginner

Well no Luck so far....

Well, I haven't played Allods in over a year...so I can't remember all my info >< I know I had a warden up to level 51 and a level 25ish Champion incarnate, but since then I've had a different pc and lost all my screen shots. So I submitted a ticket and it went unread (no response) for over a week....so I closed and tried another. I guess I'm screwed and gonna lose progress after spending over a $120 on this game years ago lol. I can't remember the last server I was on, it was the F2P NA server where we still used Runes, etc. ?(
Guild Leader & Captain of the "Stormwolf"

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 2:37pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

hey, can u please submit me ure FIRST Ticket ID via PM.

That would be nice.
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)