You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:41pm

Scout stats

What are the best stats for PVE Ranged Scout in 5. 0. If you can get me this question, and say why these stats.
Thx

rsMachine, Scout 60.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:54pm

Effreti

Trainee

Proficiency for extra damage
Brutality for even more damage the lower your target is hp-wise
These 2 should be enough for ranged scout

For my melee i also run Bloodlust and some Vitality, so i can heal a bit and have bigger hp. For range these 2 are not really needed, since nobody is hitting you in solo situations and in parties you have a healer with you at all times

Also luck matters, but you can only get it from PVE relics so you should not worry to much about it
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Monday, April 7th 2014, 12:36pm

Profibrutaliciency.
Here came the bride all dressed in white, I wish it was red then you all be dead.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:25pm

i think for pve, you should solely focus on proficiency. when i say pve, i mean high strats and raids.

other than that you can make a mix of prof / brutality or even go full brutality.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:39pm

i think for pve, you should solely focus on proficiency. when i say pve, i mean high strats and raids.

other than that you can make a mix of prof / brutality or even go full brutality.
And until you actually test the stats yourself, that's all you're gonna do about it, think. Focusing on proficency only in pve is all out derp mode. Having a good balance between proficency and brutality ( with proficency having the higher edge ) will always yield better results. Stats do have a hard-cap that when passed will give you lesser points in said maxed out stat, so focusing all your gear on one offensive stat is...no, just don't.
For glory.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 6:43pm

^
This guy
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 2:28pm

OK. dude let's imagine we are fighting a raid boss. nothing too hard, let's say in dead city.

so you do NOT have imba stuff and you are not ready to see any imba stuff before long due to the new system, so you will not see any cap any sooner on the stats.

for the stats:
equal values on proficiency and brutality would mean that you have to actually get the boss to 50% health to get the same damage boost from brutality and proficiency.
now if you have done some raids, most of the bosses either spawn minions that you have to focus, or heal themselves, or just split and spawn as two new bosses with full life. now tell me, when are you getting to use your brutality?

AND there is something else: please to not make it look as i am saying some stupid stuff: of course if you actually knew there is a cap, who would go and jump pump points into one stat? also as far as i know, the stats have a straight scaling in this version. OR i did not reach a point yet with my lvl 60 warrior to actually notice a a change is the progression of my stats.

so yes i AM testing stats with my lvl 60 warrior, and yes as we are now with blue/1 or 2 purples, we should focus on one stat. when we actually get to some serious gearing, then you can come back and speak to me about caps.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 2:39pm

OK. dude let's imagine we are fighting a raid boss. nothing too hard, let's say in dead city.

so you do NOT have imba stuff and you are not ready to see any imba stuff before long due to the new system, so you will not see any cap any sooner on the stats.

for the stats:
equal values on proficiency and brutality would mean that you have to actually get the boss to 50% health to get the same damage boost from brutality and proficiency.
now if you have done some raids, most of the bosses either spawn minions that you have to focus, or heal themselves, or just split and spawn as two new bosses with full life. now tell me, when are you getting to use your brutality?

AND there is something else: please to not make it look as i am saying some stupid stuff: of course if you actually knew there is a cap, who would go and jump pump points into one stat? also as far as i know, the stats have a straight scaling in this version. OR i did not reach a point yet with my lvl 60 warrior to actually notice a a change is the progression of my stats.

so yes i AM testing stats with my lvl 60 warrior, and yes as we are now with blue/1 or 2 purples, we should focus on one stat. when we actually get to some serious gearing, then you can come back and speak to me about caps.

Let me corect you....you ARE saying stupid stuff. I have 42 proficency and 46 brutality in my ( almost ) full epic crafted gear + 2 astral blue rings & blue astral x-bow. Full leggy glyphs. You said Dead city?

Overall dps on dead city after a full clear. Before you go on and say lal sht numbers, take into consideration this is p2p, where content ins't scaled for the lack of runes and pat5 compared to your f2p server.

I will say this again. Focusing on ONE stat is borderline retarded. Whatever the point in your gearing process you are, proficency and brutality must scale togheter WITH proficency having the higher edge.
For glory.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:54am

50 proficiantcy 45.30 brutality and 20+ bloodlust is my 3 main with 25 tenacity and yeah, I out dps most mages I run with(most, not all. some mages are just stupidly OP)
In PVP I run the same but I run alittle more blood lust, around 30 area
Again you should listen to BloodRaven, he knows what he is talking about and any scout worth their salt knows that full focusing 1 stat is stupid.
Hell even running like 20+ determination could be good if you can maintain your other stats can help if you are going to be taking some hits (it happens no matter what in raids, eventually, some AoE will hit you)
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 8:33am

Just wondering how you got such great stats O o i got 33 prof and 29 brut with full epic crafted armor + blue rings bow and wep...would the glyphs make such difrence?i got 4 leg and rest epics

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:14am

Just wondering how you got such great stats O o i got 33 prof and 29 brut with full epic crafted armor + blue rings bow and wep...would the glyphs make such difrence?i got 4 leg and rest epics
What's your determination at? Some crafted pieces of have their ''twins'' ( same level of gear but with different stats, the original having determination while the 2nd one having proficency/brutality ). You can buy the recipes for the other stat gear piece from the leatherworking npc ( at least on p2p, if you have 25k rep with the crafter's guild ). Glyphs only increase your vigor/stamina, not your proficency/brutality.

If you find yourself in the situation where you have too much determination for your preference with your curent set of crafted epics, either replace the determination epics with brut/proficency epics ( you can't replace all of them tough ) and/or upgrade to astral blue 1st pieces that can be used instead of said determination epics ( for instance after xbow I upgraded rings since there's no crafted epic rings, then I moved to earrings since i have both epic crafted earrings with high determination stat on them ) - then I'll upg the shirt since I have det. in it too, and so forth.
For glory.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 1:59pm

Ok did some changes at gear and now i got 35.4 prof and 33.2 brut so a bit better:] i got over 7 deter and dont hink i can change it so will do with youre advice at lvling blues in that parts

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azheal" (Apr 9th 2014, 2:29pm)