You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:51am

Im lost at this point

Ok so a list of issues im having
1 no addons
2 action bar keeps resetting
3 tips for new players and experienced players keeps coming up
4 fellow guild mates are telling me to pin the launcher to the bar.... dont know what that means
5 guildies telling me to go to my.com launcher in the hardrive and launch from there... no my.com folder in allods folder
oh almost forgot the allods en launcher does not have a registered program

do i need to do a clean reinstall? :cursing:
Nomnomnom

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:06am

Hello,

Ok so a list of issues im having
1 no addons
2 action bar keeps resetting
3 tips for new players and experienced players keeps coming up

- How did you install your game ? Brand new client or in the same directory than the "gPotato's" Allods Online ?
- Which launcher do you use to launch game ? My.com launcher (http://en.allods.com/mycomgames) or New Allods Launcher aka Launcher.exe in "MyGames\Allods Online\bin" folder ? Allods launcher sometimes works better than my.com with this skill bar issue
- Have you tried to delete "user.cfg" and user.cfg.bak in your "Allods Online\Personnal\" folder ? It worked for some players
- Launch the game in administrator mode

4 fellow guild mates are telling me to pin the launcher to the bar.... dont know what that means

I think they meant to create a shortcut in your Windows taskbar ?

5 guildies telling me to go to my.com launcher in the hardrive and launch from there... no my.com folder in allods folder

MyGames launcher is in your Windows Menu ("startup" button, bottom left on your desk window)
OR you can find it here : C:\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
You can create a shortcut with this file on your desktop.

oh almost forgot the allods en launcher does not have a registered program

What do you mean ?

Last question : what is your operating system ?

(this thread should better be in "technical problems" + you will find there a topic explaining how to change your forum username if you want)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Mar 21st 2014, 5:17am)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:13am

thanks for taking the time. well some friends told me to use the old NA launcher but that directs me to the account transfer page and then to the webzen website so that was a dead end. the EN launcher give me the mail.ru does not have a registered program message. i use windows 7 as my OS took your advice on changing name so thanks again there. ill try getting the launcher to work by what you posted
Nomnomnom

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:16am

Hello,

thanks for taking the time. well some friends told me to use the old NA launcher but that directs me to the account transfer page and then to the webzen website so that was a dead end.

That's because it's the wrong shortcut and client's launcher ! You must have a new launcher somewhere, find it ;)

the EN launcher give me the mail.ru does not have a registered program message.
I still don't understand this, sorry :/

I made a few adjustement to my post, try to read it again carefully (and read Ghost answer too in the other topic) and ask people in your guild, i'm sure it will be fine soon :).
Good luck !
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online