You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 10:34pm

few questions

Hi I played this game some years ago now and would like to play it again. The reason was because after a while my mount disappeared and the only way to get another mount was to buy one with money via the cash shop. Just wondering if there is any sort of permanent mounts for a f2p player.

Is the game even worth playing as f2p long term.

thanks =o

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 11:40pm

Effreti

Trainee

you can get something called anniversary coins from monsters that you kill. with 3 platinum ones, you can get a permanent wolf mount from the event vendor when there is an event. Since now you can convert gold to crystals, you can also buy one from the shop one you reach lvl 60 and grind a bit.

Regarding the worth of playing f2p, I don't know what to say. Each patch it seems the life of a f2 player is made easier, but you still have to put a bit of work into your character. Basic runes and item shop stuff are easy to get, if you want better ones, prepare for grind. It depends on you.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 12:20am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Hi I played this game some years ago now and would like to play it again. The reason was because after a while my mount disappeared and the only way to get another mount was to buy one with money via the cash shop. Just wondering if there is any sort of permanent mounts for a f2p player.

thanks =o
Hey, I'm a new Allods player, been playing about 5 weeks and already had 2 mounts thrown at me already for absolutely free. Just had to put a little time in. One was from Tropical Atoll event(took about 4 hours to grind the currency to get), you can pick horse or wolf and the other is the Day without Gift event where you can get a free combat wolf mount just for logging in every day for a month.

I've also had 2 different temporary mounts given to me from levels 1-45.

You can also make a friend that can "best friend" you and loan you a mount.

Anyways, yeah shouldn't be too difficult to get hold of something to ride around on.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Intoshadows" (Aug 31st 2014, 5:34pm)

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 12:08pm

Yeah as Intoshadows has said there are events which mounts are given completely free several times a year and just require an investment of time/effort. Grinding at end game to then use in game gold to buy crystals to buy the mounts from the cash shop is another viable option AND ...As he mentioned above once you reach level 15 there is the ability for someone to form a best friend bond with you and lend you one of their mounts. This lending is permanent for as long as the lender wishes you to have the mount and assuming they have more than one mount then they wont recall it unneccessarily. So assuming your not a dick and you make friends you always have that as a potential option. I Do know several have formed this bond with their mentors who are often max or near max level players who are more than happy to lend a mount to their favourite apprentice.
That being said the cheapest mount in the game, the basic horse is only 100 crystals which comes out at 1-2 dollars depending on your country so if your really enjoying the game and none of the above methods helps in any way you could always trade in a days worth of coffee for some form of a mount (Note: that being said it is only slightly faster than walking so many consider it a waste to purchase this mount so you may want to go for one of the more expensive mounts if your choosing this route)

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 7:04pm

RE: few questions

especially as long term its worth :)
you keep getting stronger every week a bit, and thats the thing i love so much in allods

if you save gold you can buy everything... after 2 years playing i have almost every useful item in this game, i play completely without $