You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 1:40pm

Been there, tried that. Now my lig toon will probably sit at level 60 till I delete it or get really bored. What the whole server needs is advertisement and better incentive to play and stay.

Incentive is there. The real world just needs less full-time jobs and more nolifers.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 2:38pm

We just need more League players, if everyone is on imp side how the hell can we do pvp? just domi cause it pop no matter the number op ppl
Exactly the problem. Everyone came over to imp side eliminating even the rarest of pvp and competition. Yay! Now we can run DC/Tep and other pve-nonsense until the end of time!

Fun, huh?
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Friday, November 14th 2014, 3:04pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Been there, tried that. Now my lig toon will probably sit at level 60 till I delete it or get really bored. What the whole server needs is advertisement and better incentive to play and stay.

Incentive is there. The real world just needs less full-time jobs and more nolifers.
Incentive is there? What is there to keep a new person there (and I am not even talking about population)? Level 20 for the crappiest of crappy mounts. Level 30 for the birdie. Level 40 for the for the barely bearable mount. The bag is about the only thing that is bearable till you can get a smidgen of a bigger one, after that it is now very hard to get a bigger bag especially with the population.

They cant even give a free trial offer. Trying to get more sub time is harder then ever unless you search the forums on how to go about it. Then when you do get sub time it takes 20 mins plus to even be recorded so you waste more money thinking the payment didnt go through. This is very frustrating for a new person.

And if it wasnt for those that have full-time jobs this game wouldnt even still exist because no one that pays cash would be spamming the crappy strongboxes.

Lets be real, while there are a bit of ups for being on the sub server there are more downs and more frustrations then it really is worth unless you are like me and play only when you are bored of being afk on the other server.

Quoted from "Cheui"

We just need more League players, if everyone is on imp side how the hell can we do pvp? just domi cause it pop no matter the number op ppl
Exactly the problem. Everyone came over to imp side eliminating even the rarest of pvp and competition. Yay! Now we can run DC/Tep and other pve-nonsense until the end of time!

Fun, huh?
Some imps tried to go to the lig side to hopefully make the pvp more fun but while they were welcome by some they were even more unwelcomed by most.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 3:11pm

Incentive is there? What is there to keep a new person there (and I am not even talking about population)? Level 20 for the crappiest of crappy mounts. Level 30 for the birdie. Level 40 for the for the barely bearable mount.

:huh:

You seem to be seeing it completely backwards. MMOs are about progressing as time passes.

Those very points you mentioned: better mounts and convenience items not being available until later in the game - THAT is something to work towards, that's a goal, it sure does contribute to an incentive.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 3:43pm

With the best friends stuff i allways got 2 newbies bestfirend and share my best mounts with them, all imps that wanna change to league are pretty wellcome, the matter is that i didnt see that, there is a guy who want to come to league, but he wanna wait for the priden patch, i even ofer myself to boost anyone, i really dont care... but all ppl go to imp, even with that there are some new league players close to get to 60

Friday, November 14th 2014, 3:54pm

there is a guy who want to come to league, but he wanna wait for the priden patch

Tell him race change is available now with 5.0.2

He can just level a character of the class he wants, get greatness and finish up all the time-consuming necessities before the priden patch hits. Then change to priden.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 4:13pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

:huh:

You seem to be seeing it completely backwards. MMOs are about progressing as time passes.

Those very points you mentioned: better mounts and convenience items not being available until later in the game - THAT is something to work towards, that's a goal, it sure does contribute to an incentive.
I didn't mind having to wait when I first started, but when I first started there was a population while not as good as one hoped, it was enough to do GT.

Point is, with the population as low as it is, they need more of an incentive to keep people.

Talking from NA perspective (please remember not everything revolves around EU times and no lifers)...

Talking to anyone while leveling/gearing/grinding = non existent
Doing GT for bigger bag and rubies = non existent
Doing any other raids = non existent
Gearing in a party either by Wellebell or Astral = non existent
Incentive to wanna play as a NA player due to all the above = non existent

With the best friends stuff i allways got 2 newbies bestfirend and share my best mounts with them, all imps that wanna change to league are pretty wellcome, the matter is that i didnt see that, there is a guy who want to come to league, but he wanna wait for the priden patch, i even ofer myself to boost anyone, i really dont care... but all ppl go to imp, even with that there are some new league players close to get to 60
You guys/gals are completely missing the point. It is not just about the mounts. See my above reply.
I was one of those imps that went to lig just for the sake of hoping to balance the tiny population out and really only felt welcome by 2 players in which one I know quit and the other one wasn't on much when I was.

Instead of arguing about it all...somehow we need to drill it through the people that run this game to ADVERTISE and give some sort of incentive for newcomers to want to come and want to stay. But then we know this wont happen because when they did give out all that free sub time they wouldnt advertise it. It is hard to not want to give up and not sugar coat the truth when it doesnt seem that they even care about this server.
For example of them not caring (havent logged in yet today to know)...they had xp lucky moments yesterday and no lucky moments on the free server...where was the post or news of that? When they have a sale on something do they think to bring out at least a costume that the free server can buy with their coins? No, instead they just throw lm's out and hope to keep the people that are still playing happy.

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 8:12am

I want faction change back.. then i'd like to go league
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 8:26am

Viuhti

Trainee

I like the server, its kinda empty etc we all know these problems, but even tho it was empty just few months back in the New Horizon glory days, we had A SHIT load of fun competing against them at empire. Game had a "purpose" when we tried to keep up those few ligs who wooped our asses. There was no other pvp but domi, but the domi was worth it...

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Friday, November 21st 2014, 11:55am

I wanna start on p2p, and I'm looking for some guild (maybe players who can help by borrowing some nice mount :D ) I offer huge experience in allods . I know a lot about summies, clerics and smth about mages, tactics for all possible raids in game (all ancient mounds bosses too :thumbup: )
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, November 21st 2014, 12:25pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Utopie is Still recruiting on empire site.so if you wanna come we ll be happy to welcome you
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance