You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 10:25am

Coming back people and newbies

Hi there, im a league player, Heitfield, some of you (the ones who are coming back maybe remember me) decide to give this game a shot again, well thats great, as it is that new players discover this amazing game. But we have a little problem, the league poputalion...we are so few, im really trying to be online all the time i can, sometime just looking for newbies and dont let them to feel alone, solve them some doubts etc. But we really need more active players, im trying to recruit some players in many MMO spanish forums, but at this days is so hard, there are tons of news MMO and loads of people feeling big Hypes with those games... and many other just go to F2P due to the cheap current exchange rate between crystals and gold ingame, that rate will be no much time longer, ans sure in the new patch more people will be back or give the p2p server a shot.

Anyway, if you want to help us make the league a better place and this server to be funny again, please go league i´ll try help you the most i can, boosting lvl, advising or whatever you need.

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 11:19am

Nemesis

Trainee

Welcome back and i hope you will enjoy in game :)

Rate this thread