You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 5:59am

Are you Serious?

We still can't Login to the Game, i got kicked out yesterday evening and could not participate in Raid Dominion to help my Guild. And now we still can't login to the Game to get our Realgar grains wich really sucks for several reasons my stack is going to be gone after the Patch is done and we hopefully can login back into the Game because i can't stack it anymore and the best thing about not being able to login is that people who are able to login before the Patch can get their Realgar grains and also after the Patch so they get it twice like last Patch so some people can almost get up to 20 Realgar wich is ridiculous and some people can't because your IT can't fix the damn Server/Client!

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:11am

this is the first mention of anyone not being able to log into the game, server will be down in 50 minutes though for the next 8+ hours

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:21am

Actually Bunzy, there has been mention of people not being able to log in on other threads. Myself along with many others have not been able to log in all day.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:23am

Well guys i cant log from yesterday and we are pay for game cause we are from p2p...

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:33am

Well guys i cant log from yesterday and we are pay for game cause we are from p2p...
same here

keep getting error 2,8
tried in another pc, same error
tried the fix (hammer icon in the game log in), minimal and the maximum
but still cant log in
googled further. suggesting to change the password (old solution to present problem i guess)
tried finding how to change pass, cant find it though
tried again until now, same error,
hoping maint + patch will fix it

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 7:41am

the same here, but if i change my ip to another one, i can log in, it's strange, btw. it's the same thing with the pc of my husband

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 9:31am

Really? becuse i could play all day yesturday, the server went down for me this morning as the website says

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:20pm

Only certain people had problems with log into game, but still it wasn't just a few people but much more at least it wasn't me :D
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 12:22pm

Actually Bunzy, there has been mention of people not being able to log in on other threads. Myself along with many others have not been able to log in all day.

dang sorry to hear that, people should definitely receive some type of compensation for the inconvenience.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 2:10pm

same for me starting from yesterday, cant login....that hurts

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)

Rate this thread