You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 6:44am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

• "Die Antwoord" started this thread

Ok P2P idea's that would help bring people in.

These a list of things that would be ok to add to P2P that would be fun,

1. fatality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zaXeXbOe0 Which you can get by battleground points,

2. More of the costumes that are listed in the changing room,

3. Ship skins, which you can unlock from raids that match each ship skin.

So far thats all I have for idea's at this time if you have any thoughts of idea's they should add comment below.
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, December 29th 2014, 9:37am

These a list of things that would be ok to add to P2P that would be fun,

1. fatality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zaXeXbOe0 Which you can get by battleground points,

2. More of the costumes that are listed in the changing room,

3. Ship skins, which you can unlock from raids that match each ship skin.

So far thats all I have for idea's at this time if you have any thoughts of idea's they should add comment below.

Those are just gimmicks, nothing that would really change things around. In my opinion p2p is just perfect as it is right now, but people either don't know that it exists, don't know about its benefits or simply don't want to abandon their f2p chars (which is understandable). So what needs to be done is proper advertising for both f2p Allods and p2p Allods, p2p and its differences to f2p need to be visible on the website (which still didn't happen) and there needs to be some kind of incentive for people with max level chars on f2p to sub on p2p. For example: You have 1 level 60 character? You get a lootpet, a bag and a mount in earlier levels because that's one of the biggest complaints I've seen from f2p players starting on p2p. Complete newbies are fine with mounts at level 23 and a lootpet at 34 but people that spent some time on f2p got used to that kind of service.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, December 29th 2014, 9:53am

Ghost

Trainee

I would love to see a way to share greatness between the prog and the reinc if possible *_*

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 12:48am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Also here's an idea unbound mounts that you get in astral sectors or anywhere, there are some ppl who have 5 to 7 rhinos in there bag they dont need why not make so you can give them away or sell them...
Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 10:36am

Ghost

Trainee

I'd really like to see some things added to the main Allods page... two friends + myself tried to buy sub time and got lost. I'm worried that we're going to lose a lot of our population because the subbing information is scattered around on the forum and not written clearly or easily located.

- One friend is Australian and got confused at the top-up page. He wasn't able to use his bank card on either the US or the EU option - Received error that his payment was unable to be processed. Obviously he wasn't going to be using an American Express card given his location. He finally got it to work by using a version of PayPal, but he was hesitant still because there were only US and EU Paypal options. Please clarify this. We are not just a EU/US game, this is a global service, and things should be made very clear on the English pages.

- Another friend (US this time) couldn't locate where to buy subscription time. We had to search through the forums. It made her feel iffy about subscribing if she had to dig around for information on how to purchase sub time.

Honestly there should be a side button that redirects to: http://en.allods.com/subscription
And on this page it should have information from this thread: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2145 (Sub server perks), and be updated as patches are released.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 10:56am

Gramarye

Professional

lol nobody need that fatality shit, better let the loot-pet collect ores and plants

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 5:12pm

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Laela said something about en.allods going to redo there website dont know when or what they plan to do. But sure all you ideas for sub being added to the site may happen. This site could use a make over anyway
Smugglers Paradise

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 5:15pm

lol nobody need that fatality shit, better let the loot-pet collect ores and plants

As someone who makes gold off of alchemy, I strongly oppose this. It encourages more people do make potions themselves rather than buying them.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 7:35am

Ghost

Trainee

Hmmm... It would be nice to have even a basic horse at character creation on the P2P =o (Saying as I make a new character, cries)

Rate this thread