You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 4:02pm

Literally No Tool Tips, at all (solved)

Solved: The problem resolved itself after i rebooted my computer, not really sure how that fixed the problem, but it works as intended now!
Thanks to all of you who tried to help.

i havent seen this glitch around here, but for some strange reason, i cant for the life of me get any tool tips to show up, i dont even know what my skills are called, how much damage they do, or how long they take to cast, i figured it wouldnt bug me, but then the talent tree came into play, and i have no idea what upgrades do what.

Update: I don't have any addons, i have a fresh install of the base game. I've tried hitting alt and repairing my client. I found out how to temporarily look at tooltips by using RMB(Right Mouse Button) to move my camera, this gives me ~4-5 seconds to look at tooltips, then the mouse will "freeze" in place, not the physical mouse, but where the game thinks the mouse is. Although it makes it usable, it makes it incredibly tedious to do simple tasks such as choose quest reward gear, compare gear to currently equipped gear, check quest objectives. its fine if a fix cannot be found, but i would prefer that if you have any ideas, you share. Thanks to all the ones who have tried,

Zach

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ghostlegend11" (Jan 17th 2015, 5:32pm) with the following reason: Pretty much a TLDR of what progress has been made and the info i didn't include at the beginning

Friday, January 16th 2015, 4:05pm

Hello,

Do you use some addons ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Friday, January 16th 2015, 4:19pm

Hello,

Do you use some addons ?
no, i just have the base game, i just finished downloading.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 4:39pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Alt key may be bugged use it several time then look again . Try changin your resolution too , perhaps your screen rez is too wide and you don't see everything on the right(where tooltips appear)
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance

Friday, January 16th 2015, 4:45pm

Alt key may be bugged use it several time then look again . Try changin your resolution too , perhaps your screen rez is too wide and you don't see everything on the right(where tooltips appear)
tried both, still no progress, could it be that i need to repair my client?

Friday, January 16th 2015, 5:17pm

Anyone?

Edit: i found out how to check gear, i can open tooltips when i link items in chat, but still cant see the natural tooltips.

Friday, January 16th 2015, 7:55pm

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 12:14am

Have you tried repairing your client?
i repaired, and nothing changed. anyone else have suggestions on how to fix this?

Update: Seems Like the game doesn't detect my cursor moving around, when i use RMB to move the camera, the game allows me to mouse over things for a few seconds, then stops and doesn't move again until i hit RMB again. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ghostlegend11" (Jan 17th 2015, 1:27am)

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 4:11pm

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 7:14pm

Since the problem was solved, I will lock this thread.

Rate this thread