You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 4:25pm

Allods Online 2.

Hello, this is not a suggestion, I was wondering if someday when the game gets too old, will we get a sequel?

I don't see Skyforge (by the same company, check it here: sf.my.com ) as Allods 2 because there's no Allods there (although yes there's some resemblance in some art aspects here and there, but the story and everything else is completely different from Allods).

To me I prefer way much Allods than Skyforge (I've played SF in the technical beta, it's a great game and of course there's some mechanics that are way better there than in Allods, they really made the game worth for casual and hardcore players, but I missed some Allods stuff), because of the classes (i guess SF has 9 up to 15 classes later, but i still prefer my psionicist in Allods, i still love my gibberling, and the whole empire x league theme, different races, etc). I didn't like the fact that in SF we can switch classes anytime/anywhere and the classes didn't attract me either, idk, i just really like allods world, maybe the game should be built like 1000 years later of the currently Allods, and Novograd/Nezeb is more futuristic, some different hot stuff, futuristic weapons, no runes and pay to win(pay to ruin the game), with a subscrpition option that gives extra exp/reputation plus some item that double drops, etcc. :D what u think?

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 5:57pm

I would play that game. I am planing to play SF but like you said i also love 2 faction style mmos. Playing BGs vs people with who you go to instances or hang out with is not fun at all and there is no wolrd pvp. Ofcourse it is still to early to say anything for SF in this stages (maybe guild vs guild system provides more competition then allods) but i would defently play Allods 2. Im sure game would be amazing and yes they could make cash shop less OP and more "vanity" like.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 6:06pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Skyforge has nothing to do with Allods, ids a different Game what have nothing to do with Allods. It´s not Allods 2 it´s only Skyforge!
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 6:32pm

Playing BGs vs people with who you go to instances or hang out with is not fun at all

You'll hate 6.0.1 in Allods then, BGs are no longer faction based, players from both league and empire can be mixed on one team and can communicate on /r

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 6:42pm

Skyforge has nothing to do with Allods, ids a different Game what have nothing to do with Allods. It´s not Allods 2 it´s only Skyforge!

have u read my post? I did say that! I know they are completely different stories and games, only share the same company and development team (Allods Team is developing Skyforge), i can see a little bit of similarities in art between both though and that's all, everyone knows that SF is not Allods 2, i compared them because i saw people saying "it will be like allods 2" and because it's a Allods Team game.

since Allods Team are focusing their energy on SkyForge and Allods still gets updates of content while has a decent population, I don't see Allods 2 any near, but i wish.

Playing BGs vs people with who you go to instances or hang out with is not fun at all

You'll hate 6.0.1 in Allods then, BGs are no longer faction based, players from both league and empire can be mixed on one team and can communicate on /r

lol this will bring a lot of drama (in a bad way) between players, but it will be good for p2p server. I remember when i did witch's hollow league vs league and my friends were on the other team and we were like hating each other for a momment, but we all have to take it easy although rivalry and mean comments will be more often i suppose

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "lublur" (Feb 18th 2015, 7:01pm)

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 2:04pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

i think they well do allods 2 when the graphics become too too too old
but for the moment they need atleast do dynamique shadows for the game look

Friday, February 20th 2015, 3:18am

Allods is already a sequel,first game of the saga was made in 1988 i think

Friday, February 20th 2015, 9:21am

Gramarye

Professional

1998 Rage of mages
1999 Rage of mages 2
2000 Evil islands: Curs of the lost soul
2007/2008 Evil islands: lost in Astral (fan made)

as far as i know

Friday, February 20th 2015, 5:11pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

2000 Evil islands: Curs of the lost soul is telling the story of Zak the last june

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 10:53pm