You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 10:56pm

Sign of the Chosen (Gipat)

Hi, so I'm stuck in Gipat for the quest "Punishment". This quest requires 14 "Signs of the Chosen" but I only have 13... I checked in a database, if you finish all the quests related to this one, you have exactly 14 signs. I know there is the quest "Isle of intrusion" that give 7 of them, but it is quite impossible to do :(
I thought I missed a quest, but I checked for hours (litteraly) and I found nothing.
So either the database is wrong, or I really missed a (sneaky) quest.

Is there anybody with the same issue? Because it's driving me crazy :cursing:

Thanks!

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 4:02am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Hi, so I'm stuck in Gipat for the quest "Punishment". This quest requires 14 "Signs of the Chosen" but I only have 13... I checked in a database, if you finish all the quests related to this one, you have exactly 14 signs. I know there is the quest "Isle of intrusion" that give 7 of them, but it is quite impossible to do :(
I thought I missed a quest, but I checked for hours (litteraly) and I found nothing.
So either the database is wrong, or I really missed a (sneaky) quest.

Is there anybody with the same issue? Because it's driving me crazy :cursing:

Thanks!
You missed a quest somewhere. Try the find a quest thingy and hope it works.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 8:48am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Back then there was a repetable quest to get more Signs of the Chosen, but not sure it still exists. Haven you turned into Ghost by the Myrrha seller near the village entrance ? Maybe there are quests there that will grant you more Signs.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 7:34pm

The thing is that my character is a bit old, so I started Gipat a long time ago. But it reminds me something I think I did a quest like that. But according to the database, this quest isn't necessery to get more signs. I really checked all npc involved (or not involved) in the quest bur nothing...

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 7:43pm

I talk to the mirra girl, I turned into a ghost, I said miracle! Hidden quests? But there is only repeatable quests, and it just gives reputation towards ghosts. And I doubt it is requiered to get any signs...

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 8:05pm

Hello,

A long long time ago, repeatable quests were the one at the little dragon, near the portal (this one and this one, but not sure).
They were usefull to get all signs of the choosen, after some several days.

So i think that if there's one sign missing, it's a quest somewhere before this little dragon, as those 2 quests now give exactly the numbers of signs you need to get to 14.

If you played 2 or three years ago, there was a boring quest that needed a leathercrafter or alchmist to be completed, do you remember this quest ?
It's this quest : http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1294742614 (or league side).
Maybe you let this quest aside as it was not easy to finish it ? Now it's much more easier, just click auto-move and you can complete it.

As you are saying you checked on database, maybe the real problem is that it's an old char :/.
How hard is the repeatable quest ? What's your level ?

EDIT : Oh this one gives 2 signs: http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1134033419
Can't remember if it was a repeatable quest.
Will check if i have a screenshot.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 9:31pm

As far as I remember, I did all these quests, plus I am in the Ligue so the quest "three signs for the League" wasn't that hard. I already did all the path back, talked to all the little dragons, all the ghosts but no quests.
The only quest that could save me is "Isle of Intrusion", look here: http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1081306910
I'm lvl43 elve healer melee and I can't farm this all by myself (I already tried, died so much I can't count).
Maybe with help from a very nice person with a higher lvl could save me :whistling:

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 9:36pm

I think that I throw one of the sign by missplay, like you have no places in your inventory and you don't know what's the use of this strange item... I can tell I wasn't that smart at that time... u_u

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 9:54pm

Nevermind, I tried again, and I think with the new updates I am able to do this alone. Just the 10 elite guys are hard, but if I have my bubble and my stuns/fear can do it.

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 10:38pm

Hello,

Maybe with help from a very nice person with a higher lvl could save me

I'm really not sure, but i think there's a cap lvl for the zone (just like dungeon, no one more than 4 or 5 lvl can help you there) but i didn't try for a long time, so i may be wrong.
Nevermind, I tried again, and I think with the new updates I am able to do this alone. Just the 10 elite guys are hard, but if I have my bubble and my stuns/fear can do it.

Good luck then, i hope you'll get your missing sign.

Do you have access to Kirah, or are you stuck there ? Kirah started with a letter at the mailman.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 11:05pm

I have acces to kirah, but I need access to the rest of Gipat to complete important quests.
And now I just feel stupid to have created a whole subject just to conclude that I surely threw a sign away and that I can fix that anyway xD