You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 1:03pm

Lioo

• "Lioo" started this thread

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Lioo's heir xD

Heya,
If someone is interested in 6 years of screenshots from me (which I didn't deleted already).
Here my 414 screenshots (about 120MB), which leftover ^^

[KLICK ME]

Is it a ghost? Nope.. It's just Lioo ... well just look into the screens to get what I mean xD
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Monday, March 9th 2015, 2:27pm

Gramarye

Professional

saw that ur used the addon called "BloodyScreen"... is it still working? i tried to find it but since the US gpotato website shutted down idk how to get it back :/

Monday, March 9th 2015, 2:53pm

i also used this addon, it stopped working some time ago sadfully
would also LOVE to have it back working

and nice idea uploading your screenshots, i guess everyone here loves to see screenshots of allods :)

Monday, March 9th 2015, 8:10pm

Lioo

• "Lioo" started this thread

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

Quoted

saw that ur used the addon called "BloodyScreen"... is it still working? i tried to find it but since the US gpotato website shutted down idk how to get it back :/
Didn't saw a working one with 6.0

Quoted

and nice idea uploading your screenshots, i guess everyone here loves to see screenshots of allods :)
chii ^^
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL