You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 4:59am

I am a newbie. Have a couple issues with game

I have been reading these post to find a answer to my Allods game issues, but so far nothing has worked. I just started playing tonight (or tried to). My first issue (on free server) is about every 5 mins I get disconnected (broken connection as the game calls it). This is SO annoying. I play World of Warcraft, so I somewhat have a mind set how the game works. I have sent a ticket, but have not heard anything. My second issue is I can't progress in the game due to quests being glitched (bugged). The quest "Death to the Demonologist" can't be done due to the guy I am to kill is already dead laying on the floor for about 2 seconds then disappears, only to cycle over and over (appears....disappears). I hope to find out how to fix these issues as I am excited to get playing the game.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 12:41pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

I have been reading these post to find a answer to my Allods game issues, but so far nothing has worked. I just started playing tonight (or tried to). My first issue (on free server) is about every 5 mins I get disconnected (broken connection as the game calls it). This is SO annoying. I play World of Warcraft, so I somewhat have a mind set how the game works. I have sent a ticket, but have not heard anything. My second issue is I can't progress in the game due to quests being glitched (bugged). The quest "Death to the Demonologist" can't be done due to the guy I am to kill is already dead laying on the floor for about 2 seconds then disappears, only to cycle over and over (appears....disappears). I hope to find out how to fix these issues as I am excited to get playing the game.
Send a pm to Mhuldoon with your ticket number and it should get answered faster.

As far as Death to the Demonologist, skip it as it isnt an important quest. Also send a ticket about it being bugged.

Bugged quests really suck. I am actually at a quest that I cant continue till it gets unbugged but thankfully I am already at max lvl and only need it to open a raid instance and since it isnt my main I am in no rush.

The disconnecting they will probably tell you that it is something wrong with your connection. As far as being able to fix it, wish I could help but can't even begin to tell you where to start as I have no problems keeping a connection unless they are working on my internet, icey or windy weather or I don't pay and I get shut off.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 2:05pm

Thank you soooooo much for answering me! Yeah, my connection is very good (able to play World of warcraft with no problems at all). The quest that is bugged I can not skip it. It says it is an important quest and is apart of a quest chain, which means I am stuck until it is fixed. This is NOT a good start as this happened at lvl 3! I have sent in a ticket, but I am not expecting any real help. Usually the replies are generic (based on WOW).

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 2:46pm

Hello,
If you dont want to wait too long you can simply recreate your Character. At your current lvl you dont loose anything by doing so

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 4:38am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Yes the tickets answers are very generic and normally dont help at all.

If you are having so many problems now and are still a low level, I personally would start over if there is little to no cash invested in the toon.

Rate this thread