You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 3:17pm

Game session interrupted: The login was not allowed by the server.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

هذي الصفحة تطلع لي كل ما اسجل الدخول بشخصية الحلفاء ،، الشخصية في الامبراطورية تدخل لي بدون اي مشاكل اللي حصلت معاه المشكله ذي بعد الدمج او يعرف الحل أرجو ما يقصر

This message appear to me every time I use the Allies character, And I don't get problems with it when I use the Empire Character.
I hope someone know what to do

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 9:30pm

You should submit a ticket about it. It seems that only the support team can help you with this one.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 11:52pm

They will take a long time to respond and i was hope somebody will help me Or tell me if he know the solution for this problem

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 2:46am

If it's any consolation, I have the same issue:

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 7:16am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

Does it appear after u relog?
(imo.)
If yes it might suggest that your character hasn't been logged out by the server.
If not, it might suggest that on the server there are two characters (doesn't matter on which site) with the same nick or u got banned by GMs.

I would try also:
When u login on your Imperial site, try to add your ligue char to friend list. It will either say you cannot do it (cuz it's on the opposite site) or you will add someone to the friend list or it will said that the char doesn't exists.
but. ofc the best would be to submit a ticket.

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 8:02pm

Well, there's a couple of information pieces that I hadn't included:

1. I hadn't played for quite some time before coming back on the 25th and trying to access my main.
2. I could play any other character on my account that was made before I left.
3. I could create and play other characters on my account with no issues.
4. If I was banned, I wasn't aware of it, nor was I aware of why I'd possibly be banned (especially since I haven't done anything in some time).

So...yeah, if that's the "Ban Message", you might want to work on changing that, as that looks like an internal error more than a "don't even try it because you're banned" message.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 1:40am

Hey,
Its no ban. This issue appeared when we got the 6.0 patch for a few players. Support is working on it so please stay patient.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 10:21am

Game session interruped: The login was not allowed by the server

Hi, i just downloaded the new patch. but when i want login, there's a problem

Problem message: Game session interruped: The login was not allowed by the server

can someone pls help me? give me solution.

Thanks

Friday, March 27th 2015, 10:39am

Friday, March 27th 2015, 11:10am

Hey. Replying to yourself will not help getting an answer faster.

This is a known problems and the devs are investigating it. You might want to submit a ticket about it thought, so they know that you have this problem as well.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 11:16am

If this is about the new Update then they should fix it very soon,
I couldn't play for more than a month

Friday, March 27th 2015, 12:55pm

yeah suck-_- i can't login either. it say not allowed.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 5:33pm

Hey,
If you have the same or a similar problem please submit a ticket. It helps to solve the problem

Monday, March 30th 2015, 10:49am

Any news about this annoying issue?

Monday, March 30th 2015, 6:00pm

dunno man, i still havent got email from gm. imma already submit ticket

Monday, March 30th 2015, 6:36pm

Hey,
Like we mentioned above several times please dont hesitate to submit a ticket! It helps to solve the problem faster! So please dont wait for too long.

The support is still working on this problem and every further information helps to solve this issue

Monday, March 30th 2015, 7:59pm

Hey,
Like we mentioned above several times please dont hesitate to submit a ticket! It helps to solve the problem faster! So please dont wait for too long.

The support is still working on this problem and every further information helps to solve this issue
well yea thanks for the several times dude.
i got it. i already submit the ticket. :) ty

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 3:32pm

Hello,

Thank you for contacting. This information passed on to developers in the testing department. They will identify the error reasons and prepare the necessary corrections.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards, Support Team

maybe another month for waiting xD

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 10:24pm

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 3:09pm

Hello,

Thank you for contacting. This information passed on to developers in the testing department. They will identify the error reasons and prepare the necessary corrections.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards, Support Team

maybe another month for waiting xD
wait whattt?! i got same messages-_-