You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 3:34pm

manuel patch

hey so my internet is kinda slow so when i ever i try to download the whole game (8Gb) after i restart my pc it goes back to 1.7Gb
so if i could download & install the patch manually that'd be great

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 11:07pm

Alafff

Intermediate

best way is to download the minimum via launcher , Launch the game , create your char , Then go to sleep and let the game download .if you dont play , you have almost no chance to get disconnected . And download when game is on , is more likely to success than with launcher only (From my experience (Got no "Error from writing on disk while game was launched))
Anger Management - Alaff - Warrior Tank/dps (Now Diseased)
New Horizon - Senior Officer (Out of it)
Sigmar, Warrior Tank , Utopie

League Side ; Alaff , Warrior , Defiance

Friday, May 29th 2015, 11:20pm

use \Allods Online\bin\Launcher.exe (start as administrator if on vista, etc ) and let it download... it can take very long if you have a slow connection, i know this very well :(
if its done click the "repair" button in launcher and let it download again, then it should be fine