You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 5th 2015, 11:13am

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Allods: Steam Greenlight is Go!

Hey folks,

Allods Online has successfully achieved Greenlight from Steam, thanks to the invaluable voice of you - the community - with nearly 8k yes votes since the 22nd of May.

We humbly thank everyone who supported us and look forward to expanding our dedicated playerbase - from new players to join the front lines of the League & Empire, to additional communication & creative spaces for everyone to enjoy. This victory also paves the way forward for potential Allods achievements and will also help solidify the link between all Sarnautians via existing steam friends systems.

To celebrate this occasion, we'll be scheduling Lucky Moments for both servers to enjoy - and we'll be sure to keep you updated on progress regarding our integration of Allods Online into the Steam network in the near future.

So, "for the entire weekend, the cost of upgrading rare equipment will be reduced - and loot gained from defeated enemies shall be increased!"

Thank you - and have a fantastic weekend!

Friday, June 5th 2015, 2:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good luck Allods.
This is the boost we need.
Allods will risssssssssseeeeeeeeee!

Friday, June 5th 2015, 5:04pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

It is a nice stepping stone and one we're looking forward to. We'll keep you guys posted regarding integration at some point in the future. In the meantime, whenever it happens, be nice to our new brethren ;) and cheers to everyone here who gave their thumbs up.

Have a nice weekend!

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 5:06am

Deliah

Beginner

Duvidas

Olá, Gostaria de saber se haverá tradução para Português Brasileiro PT-BR?
E se haverá um servidor novo ou teremos que começar junto com os jogadores que já estão no jogo ha algum tempo?
:thumbsup:
- Paola Caroline ♫†♪ ♥

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "user_1358910" (Jun 6th 2015, 5:53am)

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 11:53am

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 5:21pm

Drezkian

Beginner

perdoa o meu mau português , como im usando Traduz Google . Eles já traduzido para o Brasil , mas o seu vai ter os mesmos servidores como todos os outros ; Contrabandistas paraíso e nova fronteira
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
Drezkian - Xadaganian Warden
544/444 runes

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 5:55pm

Hello,

Olá, Gostaria de saber se haverá tradução para Português Brasileiro PT-BR?
E se haverá um servidor novo ou teremos que começar junto com os jogadores que já estão no jogo ha algum tempo?

perdoa o meu mau português , como im usando Traduz Google . Eles já traduzido para o Brasil , mas o seu vai ter os mesmos servidores como todos os outros ; Contrabandistas paraíso e nova fronteira

Please remember:

Quoted

The official languages of this forum are English, French, German and Turkish. Posts in any other languages will be removed.
http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

You can translate your messages with translate tools (Google translate, freetranslation etc.)

Brazilian server was about to close, and the solution was to transfer all BR accounts to the International servers, so i strongly doubt there will be a new Brazilian server.
The page on Steam says that Allods Online is available in 5 languages :

Quoted

Languages: English , French , German , Russian , Turkish (source)

Russian is available on RU servers
Other languages are used on our International servers (New Frontier -F2P server, and Smugglers Paradise - Subscription server).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 7th 2015, 6:04pm)

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 6:08pm

Drezkian

Beginner

ahhh i should have messaged her then, my bad
"No matter how big or bad you think you are, there's always someone bigger and badder than you."
544/444 runes

Sunday, June 7th 2015, 6:14pm

Hello,

That's ok, it was just a reminder, to avoid a long conversation in portugese ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, June 8th 2015, 2:20am

Deliah

Beginner

O_O

OMG 8| I thought only my Google translator was terrible ... I was wrong LOL
I need to find another way of writing in English Hahaha

Just kidding ... =D Thanks for answering
:thumbsup:
- Paola Caroline ♫†♪ ♥

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Deliah" (Jun 8th 2015, 2:33am)

Monday, June 8th 2015, 3:59am

Drezkian

Beginner

no problem glad i could help ya :)
544/444 runes

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 8:48am

I hope that the multinational merger

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 4:59am

umm since its in steam now, can we use steam cash to buy items in this game too?

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 1:31pm

wow i really doubt that cuz i think if you give ppl the chance they would rather feed jabbe the hu... ah i mean Gaben Newell than mycom :D

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:57am

IAmGroot

Professional

wow i really doubt that cuz i think if you give ppl the chance they would rather feed jabbe the hu... ah i mean Gaben Newell than mycom :D

I like Gaben and I would prefer to give it there. :)
Once HL3 comes out man........all gaming will come to a halt and EVERYONE that is ANYONE will be there.

Rate this thread