You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:15pm

Characters sill missing (idk where to put this topic sorry if missplaced)

so i used to play allods a while ago and now im back here but for some reason all of my characters are gone
ive sent 3 tickets now and i havent recieved jack shit! i'm not sure what to do about it but it bothers me im not even getting any emails even tho you said you dispatched some mails o everyone missing characters

so what do i do? i havent got veteran tag or any of my characters and it kinda bothers me ALOT so yeah please help ?(

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 2:12pm

Dhamp

Professional

What happens when you try and merge your gpotato account?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:37pm

Cynfeirdd

Beginner

This is honestly ridiculous, today`s the 26th and I have yet to receive my characters, or be contacted by the support to help fix the issue.
League
-Cynfeirdd lvl 51 Bard (Inactive)
-Lustfull lvl 45 Summoner(Inactive)
-Pridefull lvl 55 Paladin

PLEASE FIX MISSING CHARACTERS

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:15pm

i to still dont have acces to my char and btw :

Hello, deathandcoil! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 6:41pm