You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 2:36pm

Account banned ? ... and password has been changed ??!!

so i'll start right from the beginning ,, so today a friend of mine asked me about the game power 7 account merge link ... so i wanted to log in to my account to give him the link i could not log in !! password or e-mail is wrong ... that's weird :\ so i clicked on the " forgot password " and then i opened my e-mail changed the password " today" but there was a weird thing ,, i got in my e-mail a message from my.com says that " 12 days ago my password has been changed if it wan't you who had changed it contact us immediately " so after changing the password and giving my friend the merge link i was like " hey , it has been a while since i last entered allods why don't you run the game and check things out " so i'm in the hand shaking and the other stuff ..... then .... a message appears " authorization failed your account has been banned " !! so what is the problem !! and why an account that i do not even enter gets banned !! and how the password changed without me changing it ??

i need answers ....
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 3:30pm

Gladia

Hello,

Only the support team can answer.
Send a request here : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/9/ (account banned)
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online