You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 9:47pm

P2P player's help needed.

Good day. I'm looking forward to join Allods P2P server and need an active player willing to help me with some research. Preferably Scout class but anyone able to spare 15 minutes of your time will do. Thnx in advance.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 3:08am

Good day. I'm looking forward to join Allods P2P server and need an active player willing to help me with some research. Preferably Scout class but anyone able to spare 15 minutes of your time will do. Thnx in advance.
Hello. If you want guide for class there is a forum section for it. Did you check it? Because to be honest nobody want help lazy person. My last advice will be go English class section and look VashBOGs PMB guide. His guide really good.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Friday, June 19th 2015, 7:37am

No, ty. I'm veteran player from another P2P server. I need to check one thing ingame, skill dmg output with certain stats and weapon to be precise. If I'm correct I will try to bring at least part of my guild here.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 8:12am

I didn't have time yesterday to fully explain what I need. So I will do it now.

Reason for this inquire is my doubts concerning fairness of Russian server publishers and devs. In server description it's stated
- No more Runes. Mob difficulty is adjusted!
Well, there was no adjust on our server. Devs said that we have clean base dmg/heal numbers without runes and/or Patron5. We belived. But when I compared dmg on my P2P and F2P characters without runes and with same stat I found that P2P server have even less dmg output that no-rune F2P. That explained why we could not beat current raid content with almost top gear available: whatever boss have dps check or heavy unavoidable AOE damage our top raid dies without any chance. That's because raids where designed for lvl7+ runes at least and we have reduced dps compared even to zero runes.

So when I saw "No more Runes. Mob difficulty is adjusted!" on your server description, I decided to seek help with my tests. If your server have this adjustment, I will try to convince my raid to transfer to yours.

Need to check dmg tooltip (what it say when you hover cursor over it) on skill Stady Shot lvl 2 with full dmg rubies for Steady Shot and for Ranged Dmg (3 rubies for 30% range anf 6% dmg)
Stats for test:
Proficiency - 19.71
Vigor - 924
Weapon used: lvl 25-27 Imperial Army bow dmg 80-239

Exact stats not needed, just make screenshot with something around 900-1000 might and not to much Prof. so I could easy recreate it on my server. Even class is irrelevant. Just make any skill and any class with 100-300 dmg and low main stats for easy recreation of test case.

Pls do not jump to conclusions, our server have long story of confrontation with dev team that resulted in 50% dmg cut because we managed to beat 1st boss of Eclipse in par with F2P server. Devs decided to show us our place and nerfed whole server explaining that our stats where "bugged". Some left game right out, some believed in devs bug stories. I stayed for only to discover truth later. Me and my guild are true fans of this game, we stayed when others dropped. But this test and your server is last chance for us.

Thx in advance again.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "corylus" (Jun 19th 2015, 8:47am)

Friday, June 19th 2015, 10:17am

I didn't have time yesterday to fully explain what I need. So I will do it now.

Reason for this inquire is my doubts concerning fairness of Russian server publishers and devs. In server description it's stated
- No more Runes. Mob difficulty is adjusted!
Well, there was no adjust on our server. Devs said that we have clean base dmg/heal numbers without runes and/or Patron5. We belived. But when I compared dmg on my P2P and F2P characters without runes and with same stat I found that P2P server have even less dmg output that no-rune F2P. That explained why we could not beat current raid content with almost top gear available: whatever boss have dps check or heavy unavoidable AOE damage our top raid dies without any chance. That's because raids where designed for lvl7+ runes at least and we have reduced dps compared even to zero runes.

So when I saw "No more Runes. Mob difficulty is adjusted!" on your server description, I decided to seek help with my tests. If your server have this adjustment, I will try to convince my raid to transfer to yours.

Need to check dmg tooltip (what it say when you hover cursor over it) on skill Stady Shot lvl 2 with full dmg rubies for Steady Shot and for Ranged Dmg (3 rubies for 30% range anf 6% dmg)
Stats for test:
Proficiency - 19.71
Vigor - 924
Weapon used: lvl 25-27 Imperial Army bow dmg 80-239

Exact stats not needed, just make screenshot with something around 900-1000 might and not to much Prof. so I could easy recreate it on my server. Even class is irrelevant. Just make any skill and any class with 100-300 dmg and low main stats for easy recreation of test case.

Pls do not jump to conclusions, our server have long story of confrontation with dev team that resulted in 50% dmg cut because we managed to beat 1st boss of Eclipse in par with F2P server. Devs decided to show us our place and nerfed whole server explaining that our stats where "bugged". Some left game right out, some believed in devs bug stories. I stayed for only to discover truth later. Me and my guild are true fans of this game, we stayed when others dropped. But this test and your server is last chance for us.

Thx in advance again.

I don't understand your point. This server is exactly like Russian server "Нить Судьбы" just for international community. Mechanically it's the same. Why should results be any different?

Only thing that's actually different is that we get daily 4h elixirs of proficiency and vitality. The small ones.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 10:31am

Are you sure it's exact copy of "Нить Судьбы" in temrs of player stats? Did you also had 50% dmg reduction few month after 5.0 start? When "Нить Судьбы" was started we also had info about adjusted monster stats and dmg output was around 4-5 lvl runes. Now "Нить Судьбы" have LESS dmg than clean F2P without runes and monster stats are NOT adjusted. It's not some frustrated fantasies, I tested this myself. Now I want to make same tests on your server to see if you still have fairplay or you're handicapped to make sure P2P never again kill raid bosses in par with F2P just like us.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "corylus" (Jun 19th 2015, 10:42am)

Friday, June 19th 2015, 11:04am

I'd do it if my character on f2p was levelled from 60 to 65, but I stopped f2p long ago, so it isn't and I can't be bothered to level just for that ;/

I think if the damage was like no runes at all, there would be trouble killing plain level 65 mobs.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 11:16am

Damage is not affected by lvl, dmg on skill round 100+ is easily achievable without lvl cap. And I need numbers from P2P, F2P test already done.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 11:26am

So if I post screenshots with same skill rank of a 65 and 60 character with same amount of Vigor (Могущество) and Proficiency (Мастерство), will it be sufficient?

Friday, June 19th 2015, 11:34am

yeah it will do. Just screenshot of P2P character with visible stats and build (or notes for build for dmg rubies if any taken) so I could recreate it on our P2P. F2P version is not really needed, coz we won't be switching p2p for p2w anyway =) Ty for your help, greatly appreciate.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 11:59am

PM-ed you with screenshot. Will that be enough?

I would like to know the results of your test when you're done with it.

I also would be grateful if you could give me some info from RU p2p about Fabled (салат) Insignias of level 65. Are they hard to farm? I'd like to know if I should learn to craft exact stat I need on glyphs or it doesn't matter.

If something doesn't display correctly or there's not enough data, just say.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Jun 19th 2015, 12:05pm)

Friday, June 19th 2015, 12:45pm

Everything is ok, will find Psy for tests and post results here. As for insignias, drop rate was ok. Recent hotfix nerfed drop a bit, but I didn't have a chance to compare it myself yet.

Rate this thread