You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 11:44pm

Black character textures and shadows

"Please change the line ‘soft_hide=1’ to ‘soft_hide=0’ in the Personal/global.cfg file located in the game installation folder. You can edit the file with Notepad. "
can you please tell me how to do this i can't find game installation folder

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jun 21st 2015, 12:37am)

Saturday, June 20th 2015, 11:47pm

Black character textures and shadows

i don't know how to do

Please change the line ‘soft_hide=1’ to ‘soft_hide=0’ in the Personal/global.cfg file located in the game installation folder. You can edit the file with Notepad. "

i don't know where to find the game install folder its nowhere to be found

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 12:36am

Gladia

Hello,

There is a "search" tool on MS Windows. Click on the "start" menu, and type "Allods" in the search box.
You'll have then some results, and you'll know where is your Allods Online folder :).

By default it's here : C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN\
Then you go to "Personal", find the Global.cfg file, and right click -> "Open with..." and choose notepad.

If you have Windows 8.x here is a tutorial on how to search for things on your computer :
http://www.tomsitpro.com/articles/window…arch,2-740.html

About Notepad : http://howto.excitebuzz.com/open-notepad-windows-8/138
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 1:10am

RE: Black character textures and shadows

"Please change the line ‘soft_hide=1’ to ‘soft_hide=0’ in the Personal/global.cfg file located in the game installation folder. You can edit the file with Notepad. "
can you please tell me how to do this i can't find game installation folder

have you found it already or still need help?

Rate this thread