You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 6:30pm

Guilds portal pending and event issue

Hello there again :) , i wanted to join the "pridens lore event" on the Guilds portal , my story is ready to publish but my account keeps saying "pending approval" for over three days now , how will i ever join an event if my account isnt getting approved any longer ? and if the timer on the event ends without being able to publish anything will i be compensated at all ? i hope one of the GMs see this message so i can have another way to join the event in case im still "pending approval" by the first of july

thanks in advance :)
Pain is inevitable. Love is a fantasy.

Sunday, June 21st 2015, 8:43pm

Gladia

Hello,

You'll be approved soon, long before the end of the event, don't worry.
Wait for Monday, it's the week-end, not everyone is available now ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 1:02am

Thank you, i have been accepted into Guilds portal, now i can post my story :) , much appreciated for your time sir :D
Pain is inevitable. Love is a fantasy.