You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 23rd 2015, 8:41am

Gathering on P2P

Hello,

Some serious advice to consider on the p2p server for gathering. Any way to add a feature to distinguish what it is we're gathering? like a way for us to know what material we are about to mine or what plant we're gathering with herbalism. Some kind of icon maybe to identify the resource before we gather it. I've been walking around lightwood for about 15-20 min just trying to gather 5 potent chamomile needed for the quest to be an alchemist. The random factor in it is not helping. Also, why do the other nearby resources have to disappear once I gather one? I then have to spend more time walking around looking for other resources, again. Why can't other nearby resources remain? That way we won't have to go to another area and possibly do it all over again if we didn't get the material we were looking for. Lastly(and the most far fetched), would it be possible to get a quest later on that enables our looter pets to gather resources!? haha that is all. Thank you for your time.

[EDIT]: I'm currently in Gipat and noticed that you can now loot 1 resource without the other ones near it disappearing. So I can take that off the suggestions.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "addyos" (Jun 30th 2015, 8:50am)

Tuesday, June 23rd 2015, 10:09am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I agree it would be more logical to have specific herbs/ores grow/spawn in specific places rather than be all random. So if you need certain type, you could just go there and get it instead running around hoping to get what you need.

The surrounding resources disappear because you get a bundle of herbs/ores when you collect one so you don't have to pick them individually. The more dots there are on ground nearby, the more you get with the single pick. (if it is successful, as you can also fail the gathering)

I don't know does P2P server have a loot pet and is it able to collect herbs/ores - it's the best thing on F2P although you have to buy the manuals for herbs and ores separate on top of the actual pet.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, June 23rd 2015, 10:27am

I've been walking around lightwood for about 15-20 min just trying to gather 5 potent chamomile needed for the quest to be an alchemist. The random factor in it is not helping. Also, why do the other nearby resources have to disappear once I gather one? I then have to spend more time walking around looking for other resources, again. Why can't other nearby resources remain? That way we won't have to go to another area and possibly do it all

Low level areas really suck for gathering herbs, this gets improved a lot later on.

I don't know does P2P server have a loot pet and is it able to collect herbs/ores - it's the best thing
on F2P although you have to buy the manuals for herbs and ores separate on top of the actual pet.

It does have loot pet, but it doesn't have manuals. I personally think it's awesome, because not every slacker can put the effort into gathering herbs. On f2p herbs are nearly worthless because of those manuals.