You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 7:32pm

Banned, without letting me know the Reason

Hey Admins,
I just want to give a feedback about support's "great" job.
I am a League side player few days ago I wanted to check and compare the Empire side auction house. So I have logged in to imp player, after very long months of inactivity. I believe it is level 60, because in level 65 patch didn't played.
It was a server message like "account login prohibited by the server or such" but wasn't "banned" message.
I have created a ticked to support and they excused about late response and "check again now, if the problem persist, then contact again"
Well, I could login check the prices and log out.
I few days played at League side, when in the middle of an Astral party boss fight: "session terminated by the server", and at login "your account has been banned".
Ok I am banned, but why? I can't remember I did any against rules.
I had some addons installed, like everyone.
Maybe my account had the same password as on the other private server.
I have created a ticket on Jun 22 with unban account and waited-waited no response. Nobody want to let me know what they found and I am accused.

I have created a technical issue ticked, which today is closed ( after 3 day) because it is a duplicate ticket, but no response what I did.

I know to many should be banned in this game and even permanent ban for good reasons, but I have no idea what have you found suspicious in my case.

Without letting me to know I am just wondering:
- why do you ban a 3000 euro account in the beginning of a sale event? - Have you eat some mushrooms?
- why aren't responding your "support staff" in this case withing 24h? - can't you afford a support staff with 2 usd /h?

Rate this thread