You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 12:03pm

Warden Melee Build "Broken Chains"

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Namco" (Jul 16th 2015, 10:07am)

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 2:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Fixed your picture so it looks a little nicer.
You can relink it above if you'd like.

:thumbup:

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 4:28pm

mhh seems to be a hybrid for pvp and pve right?

in general you can use that but a few things have to be changed^^

change the 3 Feral instinct rubees for the 3 force of nature rubees in the 2 tree cuz +9% more vigor is better than -15% crit damage

dont push shred cuz its too weak now just use it to stack up faster^^ take at least 2 of the one and all rubees and 1 shred rubee and switch them to battle training rubees in the 3 tree

also decide for a melee attack you want to use

going from the strengh its

1.Bearblow (strongest stable damage but heavy mana consuption you should take the +9% damage rubees and at least 1 Combat Heat rubee to be sure your Combat whit stacks never runs out)
2.Hawk Strike (unstable but when fully stacked high spike damage here you need the Electrostatik rubees in the 2 tree at the bottom)
3.Clout (cheap in mana but also in damage its the weakest possible melee hit not counting crap like snake blow^^)

iam quite in a hurry atm when i have time later i can give a complete build if you want (when i dont forget at least ;D)

Friday, July 10th 2015, 9:01am

Here is an edited version of my melee build. It has been made more for pvp now. +9 rubies, Weapon: Two-handed Mace

Also in the debate over spear or mace... Im leaning more to the mace. If I was Caster I would go with a spear instead.

Friday, July 10th 2015, 9:48am

Pino

Beginner

Well, obviously :thumbup: for Bluescarlet.

This is not my preferred build, but can I suggest to pass trough Call of the Wild instead of One and All?
At least it do some extra damage on boss even on r1.
One and All is completlty useless imo.. and take some more determination.

P.s. Unity with Nature is a must.

Friday, July 10th 2015, 4:29pm

sry for the late post^^ here is the promised builds:

atm what i run in regular pvp

but you have less rubees so i ditched a bit but its still 3 rubees too much you have to decide yourself what you seem less important^^

if you prefer hawk strike instead of bearblow

normally i would always prefer bearblow^^ but there is sadful 1 situation where hawk strike is defenetly better... and thats dominion cuz bearblow has 1 major weakness... its an aoe skill and if the enemy group has a bard with nocturne (and every good grp has this) then the recieve -30% aoe damage so bearblow sucks in dominion -.-

and lastly to the matter with the weapon.. well actually i dont really consider a choice there when you want to do pvp^^ i mean look

as you can see spear has a SLIGHT! higher maximum damage but waaaaaay lower minimum damage^^ and faster hitting is also not perfect in pvp cuz you want to smack as hard as possible cuz the enemy will run away from you :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bluescarlet" (Jul 10th 2015, 4:34pm)

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 7:10am

So I would agree with you that "master of nature" rubies is not necessary and that you could go that other route to save on rubies.

The hawk strike build I feel is still caster with a side of melee to support, making not really a melee build, but still a great build.

On the other hand I believe you should check the dmg of clout because ive seen it do way more dmg than bears blow and hawk strike.
(you cant compare dmg from an aoe to a single target unless comparing both to a single target to determine the higher dmg)
(also you cant compare that hawk strike build because you rely on your static build up to improve your dmg thusly not really being a melee build, just melee support)

The "natural harmony" rubies I find a waste only because you shouldn't need more than one heal every so often with your dmg output being what it should. Saying that I would put those rubies into lowering the cd of your "tigers strike" the backbone to the wardens melee dmg.

Also if I had the rubies I would put it into the bears blow dmg increase and more determination but I don't have them.

Last thing I just don't know the dmg output of "shield of nature" so I cant say how well it works, other then the times ive tried to use it, ive never really seen any dmg out of it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Namco" (Jul 11th 2015, 7:16am)

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 2:21pm

wow somebody who at least thinks about the things himself iam happy :D better than ppl who just blindly copy everything

Quoted

So I would agree with you that "master of nature" rubies is not necessary and that you could go that other route to save on rubies.

yeah cuz its supposed to be more pvp oriented and in pvp your pet usually dies fast ^^ in pve i have the master of nature rubees

Quoted

The hawk strike build I feel is still caster with a side of melee to support, making not really a melee build, but still a great build.

well warden is even in melee mode caster dependent if you dont use lightning strike all the time your dps will be just pitful cuz of no grab trigger^^ so when you have to use it anyway why not make use of the static stacks^^

Quoted

On the other hand I believe you should check the dmg of clout because ive seen it do way more dmg than bears blow and hawk strike.
(you cant compare dmg from an aoe to a single target unless comparing both to a single target to determine the higher dmg)

ofc i ONLY count sigletarget there^^ the aoe effect is an awesome bonus in most situations^^ but even if you just read the skill discrption you will see bear blow has a higher base value and you also have +9% damage rubees for it and clout can only be made stronger with fist weapons

Quoted

The "natural harmony" rubies I find a waste only because you shouldn't need more than one heal every so often with your dmg output being what it should.

once again this build was made with pvp in mind and warden IS squishy and you also have no healing burst or aqua so i think at least you should be able to use renew every 36 sek it will be good for you AND your team in pvp

Quoted

Saying that I would put those rubies into lowering the cd of your "tigers strike" the backbone to the wardens melee dmg.

not sure if backbone^^ in pve tiger strike is complete crap in my eyes cuz the use will spend all of your combat wit stacks! so for a while EVERY melee hit will do lower damage until you are fully stacked up again :/ in pvp tiger strike can be nice as a little burst but in my tests tiger strike wasnt so much stronger than bear blow and i need the combat whit stacks for bark shield as a warden (if you have 8 combat wit stacks and activate bark shield you just have 36 sek cooldown and once again warden is squishy without barkshield say goodbye in serious pvp)

Quoted

Last thing I just don't know the dmg output of "shield of nature" so I cant say how well it works, other then the times ive tried to use it, ive never really seen any dmg out of it.

sadfull those rubees were nerved :/ back then it was reflecting 100%!! was a sure kill of everyone who hits it^^ (btw its for melee damage AND caster damage but just in melee range) but still i found this doing a few million overall damage while 1 use when i was focused and cced all the time so i think the 1 rubee is worth it

i hope this will help you somehow^^

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 11:47am

Thank you for all the info Bluescarlet. :thumbup:

I only have one question that I wonder about. I know that Aqua Morte, 1lvl 9sec, 2lvl 14sec, and 3lvl 18sec, and I see you run lvl 3 and I was wonder if 3 is really necessary when after 5 heals it dispels the Aqua Morte effect no matter the lvl. So wouldn't you think they could pop the 5 heal within the 14sec or even the 9sec. If they cant then they probably wont use another heal tell after the 18sec is over anyways. So I just don't see the lvl 3 worth it. I feel the lvl 3 would probably do better in the Bee Swarm but than again I don't know how much you use Bee Swarm. Or even Rip so you could lessen the cd of it, that way you could silence more often.

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 2:57pm

np i like helping^^ first off ofc you can lower the cooldowns of cc but with the new willpower you normally dont cc all the time but rather when the enemy is nearly dead a short cc so he cant heal himself thats why i dont have problems with a bit more cooldown

also aqua morte is waaaaaaaaay stronger than you imagine^^ its blocking ALL heals by 50% for the entire duration ! you dont need to heal 5 times you need to DISPEL 5 times which is nearly impossible so i never even once saw it thats why the long duration^^ iam testing a new dominion build atm with medly mastery r3 so aqua is 45 % longer which became more or less necessary cuz its hard to kill a heal in dominion nowdays :D btw actually there is 1 way to dispel aqua and thats the alchemic potion antidote which will dispel all 5 stacks at once but that potion is sharing a cooldown with defensive potions so most ppl will rather take healpotion etc so its not happening often^^

Monday, July 13th 2015, 5:14pm

Okay thank you very much! :) Kinda wish allods would clarify these things a little more lol. Also that sounds awesome and I threw together what I would probably do if I was going to go your route and you tell me if you like it...

Now I assume that you plan on taking away the Natural Harmony r3 for the Medly Mastery r3. so I looked at that you would be taking some healing away so I figured why not go for Aqua Vita since you will be getting the Medly Mastery boost anyways. (of course that is if I am correct that Aqua Vita doesn't share any cooldown with hp pots, if so then I would just throw these rubies back into the Natural Harmony r3) but were I saw to take these rubies is the Innate Rage and then r1 of Steady Fast. Now we are squishy so maybe the r3 on Steady Fast is better but I would probably look at if the Aqua r3 would be better than Steady Fast r3 to give myself that answer and just take the rubies from one or the other. Well that's my build opinion for that you let me know how you think of it. ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Namco" (Jul 13th 2015, 5:27pm)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 5:46pm

nono i would never take natural hormony away in any build^^ i mean they nearly half the cooldown from renew and aqua vitae^^ will be way more healoutput than r3 on aqua so better take just r1 or r2 on aqua cuz its not much diffrence to r3 and without natural harmony its 1,5 min cd on the skill :/ and no aqua doesnt share cd with healpots and you can even use it while silenced^^

but in general i like the build expept no natural harmony^^ but 2 things i have to mention^^ why no pilgrims way r3? faster hitting is nice with a big cudgel :D also you dont have innate rage like you said and well bigger crits are nice to have^^ but i think with this build pvp should be defenetly doable^^ also pve 1 place in dps should also be no problem :P just be careful in dominion fights when the bard runs nocturne then you lose 30% damage from bearblow thats why i switched to hawk strike (actually its called wolfs strike ingame now...) so i can always run full dps even with bard in enemy team^^

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:40pm

I totally see the Natural Harmony being a must, to be able to pop that 36cd is very nice and like you said before its even great for the party. So ill have to work it in with my builds. :thumbsup:

My biggest problem is lack of rubies, but we are really talking about max rubies and that leads me to why pilgrims way is only r2. The reason I would only go pilgrims way r2 is most the time after you use your hawk strike or bears blow you then go straight to your lightning strike and pets ability, while you wait for cd on your melee and I find that usually within that time your cd is darn close to being done. You could spam but I feel the 2.7sec cd could do with at 3sec cd but yes the faster is always better but I would make the sacrifice there for the ruby else were. ^^ Also isn't the max ruby bonus 18 because if so your first build you showed me has one too many rubies. But that is why I would choose the r2. :)

Now the reason for not having innate rage was also the need of rubies to place elsewhere, and I find if you want more of the heals for the melee you need to sacrifice that 14% increase to innate rage which in my opinion isn't that much. Than again crits really almost no matter the % is nice to have. So that is why I choose to sacrifice those rubies. :)

I have yet to run dominion but i do know bards are popular and i will most likely learn fast that i will probably need to switch builds. ^^

lol but currently i don't have any wod so i am using the second build i had posted.

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 3:22pm

yeah to save some rubees seems like you did the best choice atm^^ and yeah if you at some point have to do dominion etc you can just reskill a droplet of death isnt so much luxury anymore^^

btw i think i saw you ingame yestersay^^

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 11:38pm

Mymble

Beginner

Is this a nice leveling build aswell? :)
ოყოbℓe

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 8:06am

You could use these builds up there, but those are more meant for pvp not pve. :)

So here are two build for you, for a lvling build. 1st one is melee caster, 2nd one is caster healer. (I myself for lvling would go for the caster healer build, I find it more friendly for pve.) ^^

http://tinyurl.com/nvgweyc

or

http://tinyurl.com/pk5x69w

(Bluescarlet) yes we did lol. ^^

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Namco" (Jul 15th 2015, 8:40am)

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 3:56pm

@Mymble well originally they are for pvp purposed but you can easily take every pvp build in pve too^^ (but not every pve in pvp ofc :P) actually i would more or less go into the pvp direction cuz you never know who might attack you^^ then its good to be prepared :P

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 6:38pm

Mymble

Beginner

Thank you Namco and Bluescarlet! ^^
ოყოbℓe

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 9:28pm

np^^ and also dont be afraid to skill wrongly cuz you can reskill for free at max lvl once :)

Wednesday, July 15th 2015, 10:11pm

Mymble

Beginner

I have to ask, what is your weapon of choice? :o
ოყოbℓe