You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 10:23pm

About trash items

Umm, as a new player i cant dare sell all items which look useless in the inventory coz i fear some may not be as they look. And dont wanna risk selling something useful but bag is full so i need to figure which ones are just sell-to-npc items and which ones are not. But ingame descriptions arent very helpful and some of them dont have any at all. So the question is how do i know wether an item might come in handy or not?

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 10:56pm

Kissaki

Trainee

Any necessary quest items cannot be sold. Go ahead and sell everything possible in your bag, it'll be fine.

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 11:51pm

Any necessary quest items cannot be sold. Go ahead and sell everything possible in your bag, it'll be fine.
So does it mean apart from quests, i wont need any mob drop for upgrade, enhancement, modification or as an ingredient etc?

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:40am

all grey items can be sold, they only exist for selling
once there was a great addon which sold all the grey things automatically but it no longer works :cry:
upgrading only happens in endgame

Monday, July 27th 2015, 6:29am

Nandita

Intermediate

Only Item you should keep is

You will need it later when you join a Guild and want to make Guildquests.
http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1559098011

Monday, July 27th 2015, 7:04am

also don't sell mats from your crafting section bag, u might need it.

Monday, July 27th 2015, 9:09am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Your bag is divided into 3 sections: Items, Crafting and Boutique. All quest items, gears, useless items goes to Items. In Crafting tab, all your profession related stuff goes there. Depending which profession you either have or will take - save materials for that/those. Each material tells in which profession it is used. Boutique tab is the most important as it contains your most valuable stuff - cash bought goods as well as vanity and some stuff you get in game like the daily Regular Customer quest reward for mount feed and incense.

As said on earlier replies, you can't sell quest items and they are marked with a small "?" on top left corner. Exception being Mark of Diligence for guild daily quests shown in Nandita's reply. You should save them all as you'll need plenty on them once in a guild.

As AO-Player said, all gray items can be sold and those are in the game to earn gold. I'm sure you know which are gears and weapons (greens, blues, purples) so before you sell, make sure they aren't better than you wear - all others you can just sell. Gear upgrading is end-game stuff.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, July 27th 2015, 2:33pm

So sell everything without a yellow writing gotcha :thumbsup: (I was talking about the items part of te bag btw)

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 3:11pm

OK one last, can we hide head slot (make the helm invisible) in this game?

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 4:06pm

no but in a few patches there is this option^^

but you can wear a nearly invisible ring on the head this is what most ppl do to prevent ugly helms :D

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 4:18pm

Well my problem isnt with ugliness of any particular helm but with the concept itself. Just dont like covering my head :D