You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 5:31pm

Basics of Tailoring: Step Two

Just new to the game and the quests guided me to tailoring. I started
crafting but ran into problems with Basics of Tailoring: Step Two. The Quests
tells me to craft a pair of cosy slippers. I can collect all items, but I
do not have the recipe. The NPC also doesn't sell it.

How can I craft the item?

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 5:38pm

Gladia

Hello,

This must be one of your basic recipe, can you add a screenshot of your crafting interface ?
I think it's the quest where you have to craft a "blue" item. So you need to select only "blue" box in your crafting interface.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 8:01am

Gladia, thank you for the reply.

I've added a screenshot. The active questlog shows that I need to sew cozy slippers. Opening my sewing case shows no recipe for this.
The first quests is related to the handkerchief and I had to craft a blue one. This quest was succesful.

So i'm a little at a loss right now..
Arakthu has attached the following image:
  • Knipsel.JPG

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 8:37am

Pochtron

Intermediate

It is maybe a translation issue. Have you tried to craft the coarse tablecloth ? It seems its components are part of your quest (notice the red markers on it in recipes & your bag).

Also, check your profession trainer to buy some recipes from him - you will be able to craft more useful stuff when you level up profession.
But as far as i remember, all the recipes needed for leveling were added automatically to the recipes.

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 10:06am

I tried all the recipes and leveled crafting a bit with it. It didn't help. I will by the recipes I can and try again.. If this all fails. I'll drop the quest :(

Update. The Cosy slippers are not the same as the name. I needed to craft slippers of blessed calico.. thx for the help. Appreciated!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Arakthu" (Aug 5th 2015, 11:15am)

Monday, August 10th 2015, 1:44pm

azalin71

Trainee

Your screenshot shows, that you have skill lvl 2 in tailoring.

My guess is, that you need to lvl up your tailoring a bit (possibly tailoring lvl 5, since the quest is for characterlvl 5), and that the recipe will be provided automatically at that point.
lvling professions comes with crafting items of corresponding lvl - if you have skill lvl 2 youll gain full exp by crafting items with lvl 2 recipe - if you craft lower lvl items but close, youll still get skill lvl progress, but a little less.
I suggest you make handkerchiefs (I think the materials for those are free) untill you dont get progress for them. That should get you at least to lvl 4. Then switch to some other recipe, that dont use the materials, you need for your quest.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Rate this thread