You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 6:37am

Asee-Teph Warlords and Battlelords

I've been playing in AT, Again.... :S (In our camp and their camp)

I've been pvping and suddenly players are pulling our warlords, have been tanking the crap out of them, making me wonder why they don't get one killed.

Until I decide to check on theirs only to see that their warlords NEXT TO THE SITE is Lv40... And I wonder once again why our camp is just ditched.

Makes me mad I can't kill the warlord, while they kill ours and they don't get one shot like we do? Please make this equal....

Plus I have seen a healer just taking ON two blue ring warlords not 1 but TWO surviving the hits...... and healing back up every time.

Is there something wrong with our faction? Why developers just make it so uneven in certain areas?

I would love to know if there is something up or am I just missing something ;(

Thank you. :P
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CaptinSparrow" (Aug 19th 2015, 7:10am)

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 11:15am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 7:54am

Well then that means there is something going on or, the devs haven't went thoroughly over the release of these things... Sad for the league
indeed.

I hope they do something about it in the near future, this is ridiculous to see imp players soloing/partying against our blue ring protectors...

And that our protectors in the front lines getting wrecked utterly by the imperial npc's....

I desire equality! :thumbsup:
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:17am

ye,the imp npc r 40 lvl while the lig r 28. its ez to solo the lig npc but it doesnt really matter, can control imp's camp without come near the npc's.

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:37am

It is actually easy to cap, but what makes it sad is that we can't solo theirs :/

Even though, they get the lv40s while we sit with 28s? I mean they already have their spawn point in front of the site why do they need lv40 npcs around?

Then again its not about making the site hard but the area around the camp being too protected.

Plus watching our poorly trained blue ring npc being nothing in front of them.

I remember the old days pulling them into that npc, then getting obliterated now, I'll have to use the lv40 npc that gives smite for protection.

While they can use their lv42 npc that gives smite is ranged and melee.

To get the site much more easily. I believe also our lv29 league defender is nothing to them as well (the one with pvp quests) while theirs is again.

Ranged and much stronger than ours which is melee. Sad times.

And again its about their battlelords.. being too high.