Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 8:52am

mkun778

Acemi

• Konuyu başlatan "mkun778"

Mesajlar: 3

Konum: 90210

Meslek: landscaping

• Özel mesaj gönder

Im a new player

hello everyone! I'm a new player to Allods and i was wondering what is
the difference between pay to play and f2p on here is there much of a
difference? what is best server to play on for PvP + faction, what should i
expect??? any info is good info the game looks really fun willing to try
it out thank you!!!

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:24am

Marco

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 367

Konum: Germany, Berlin

Meslek: Administration clerk federal government of Berlin

• Özel mesaj gönder

The ftp server is more populated and there are more mounts. PVP alot there, about fractions i cant say a thing. But ftp has a huge disadvantage

...the cash shop... u can choose wether to buy or not ..but its neccesary to spend a lot of money when u want to have fun in pvp there. U can buy some items to be stronger. There are items called runes they make u strong but they are expensive, prices i dk but many many euros.

You have to farm over 2 years a lot to get all from Cash shop and many ppl have high runes, top guilds u can enter with high runes too.

But u can Play free there.

On P2P on the other Hand Little Population but PVp too all activites u can do on ftp too on both fractions. No cash shop and no runes

...for gods sake ;) , only skill and gear, u can be full epic + leveling in 3 months

But ptp has no pvp Mounts and bags are not as big as the ones u can buy on ftp. I have 126 Slots and thats fine for me.

BUT if you spend 21 € for ptp u can Play 3 months thx to a bug if u have luck even 6 months.

There are many Topics like this all over the Forum ;)

Greetings

Taleron

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Marco" (Aug 20th 2015, 9:29am)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:33am

Kurtcobain

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 701

Konum: in my Livingroom

Meslek: Geriatric nurse

• Özel mesaj gönder

it´s prety simple,

F2P: you have to spend a lot of money or your time (to farm at the endcontent) to farm gold to get all that bling bling cash shop items to get stronger...........BUT.......you dont need all. just a little bit from all to be in the middle. not a big gangster and not a big looser, equip is what makes the diffrent, yeah and Runes but i think 888,7777 is good ballance to be in the middle

P2P: you have only the sub to pay, BUT, not that big population, not that much PVP like F2P, not all things you can reach on the F2P

so it´s your decision where you whant to play

and welcome to allods online :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:48am

mkun778

Acemi

• Konuyu başlatan "mkun778"

Mesajlar: 3

Konum: 90210

Meslek: landscaping

• Özel mesaj gönder

thx guys alot of help!

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 12:25pm

RE: Im a new player

hello everyone! I'm a new player to Allods and i was wondering what is
the difference between pay to play and f2p on here is there much of a
difference? what is best server to play on for PvP + faction, what should i
expect??? any info is good info the game looks really fun willing to try
it out thank you!!!

hi, there is a whole thread which goes in detail regarding this quesion :)

Pro/Contra List - Subscription-Server
http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7017

and game is definitely worth playing, no matter what server you choose

Benzer konular

Kullanılmış Etiketler

new player

Bu konuyu değerlendir