You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 12:53am

• "hellzenemy10163" started this thread

Morpher's

Is it worth spending 500k+ to buy a morpher and change class. Tell me your thoughts on the topic =D

Friday, August 21st 2015, 12:57am

in my opinion it seems a LOT better (cost-efficient) to buy all iridescent jars so you can have all classes as reincarnation, change costs 5 gold then and its permanent and not gone... you can always change to whatever you want (and use all reincskills)

i would never use a morpher
(exception is subscription-server, there its different since you cant have all reincarnations!)

some ppl told me they still prefer morpher due to the fact that reincarnations do not have the same gear as the main usually and they dont feel like gearing again, "want it fast"
so it depends on how you play and what you want in total

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 21st 2015, 1:05am)

Friday, August 21st 2015, 1:28am

will it keep all quest progress on change?

Friday, August 21st 2015, 1:41am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Most of the time, reincs will not have your gear, relics or all your rubies. So a morpher (from AH or a core) is better if you plan to change class and don't want to lose your progress, on gear or on quests. It will be the same exact char, just with a different class.

A permanent morpher (to switch between two classes at will) is very useful to be more flexible in raids/parties/domi.

If you just want to experiment a class or have fun with it without playing it seriously, reinc is the way to go.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 2:22am

Thanks for the answers, will take them into account.