You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 12:25pm

go astrals with mercs , they are free
That's not correct. Mercs still cost nearly 700g per mercenary in astral. I did astral with mercs yesterday.

That depends which sectors you want.

Sectors 2/3/5/6/8/9 you can't get free mercs for. It's not like they are even doable with mercs so no big deal.

If you queue for sectors 1/4/7 you get a 10 minute countdown in the queue interface, when that countdown reaches 0, you can join an allod with free mercs.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 1:59pm

go astrals with mercs , they are free
That's not correct. Mercs still cost nearly 700g per mercenary in astral. I did astral with mercs yesterday.

That depends which sectors you want.

Sectors 2/3/5/6/8/9 you can't get free mercs for. It's not like they are even doable with mercs so no big deal.

If you queue for sectors 1/4/7 you get a 10 minute countdown in the queue interface, when that countdown reaches 0, you can join an allod with free mercs.

additional info: while this 10 min you shall not use the afk-emote or your cd gets reset, also if you find yourself in a team and prefer mercs only just kick the other player or if you are not lead lave the group and Q again

it works very well and saves me a LOT of gold :thumbup:

Friday, September 4th 2015, 5:14pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Oh, it requires that 10min waiting -.- I just clicked go without even searching for people...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:33am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

6.0.3 a new system is coming that adjust stats of undergeared people in battlegrounds. Relatively to current server progress.

really? lol then no point in gearing if you can be op for free in pvp :P

People like you are the reason the kicking of low geared people is happening you leech and expect a lot. GG this game is still a mess and still full of worthless people.

that's funny i'm thinking the exactly same of people like your, when I read posts like yours I really feel like dealing with a rich family's child who has everything he wants and wants to crush all the poorest or "not thinking like him people" for him to leave perfectly in his little bourgeois' life (not saying that's what you are, it's just how i feel when reading these kind of posts, and that's pissing me off :evil: )

Fair enough but when I played I dropped maybe 50 bux a month that being my max most of the time was about 25-30 just buying stuff I needed for upgrading or gold or w/e I wanted on the side. Rest of my gear I worked for like the rest it's not even hard now you can catch up super fast and if you get kicked from the skirm keep trying there are other ways for gold making I lived in the Tka Rik cave when I didnt pvp and I got tons of amal and gold to fit my upgrading needs just takes time.
KAPPA

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 10:36am

Votekick ;/

Hello i'm so happy for add this

But whan ppl vote kick low gs player, how thay can get this ?

First this start only in battle but now i see, ppl start vote kick in Scrarlet bastion and arena -_-

Tomorow whan we win Arena, ppl start kick all for no reason (hight gs to) i think they come from one guild ....

Or another sytuation, whan we losing in battle or Scralet bastion, ppl star vote kick all one for one wtf .......

Thay start vote kick hight gs to now, ppl please whats you doing -_-

please fix this !!!

Game is for all, if you wont pvp go for 3vs3 or 6vs6

Now this system is unfair and ppl abuse it

I didn't know in allods play a lot of idiots who kick with no resone, so whan we come for battle wth us guild, and start kick all, its be good for you -_- ?

Ofcorse i have 83k gs, but whan i wont play with my rein 53-55k gs, i have a lot sytuations with kick..... for fight ;/

Somone know whan thay fix this? becouse now i can go there only with my mein character ;/ and i lose 70% my daily gold who can i get

Sory for my English but i'm so angry and don't have time for edit this thx

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 11:37am

Please amend your votekick because players with high gs remove the weaker of the clashes is not fair. The game is for everyone and everyone has the right to be a challenge to what he wants. Nobody has the right to remove anyone because he has a whim. I hope that it will improve, because the game starts to lose meaning; /

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:33pm

ofc its not working properly, ppl kick randomly, i have seen a carrying player with great gs & runes and many dps just vanishing next to me, lulz

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 1:54pm

Kissaki

Trainee

I wouldn't worry too much just yet.

Vote to kick has only been around for a few days and people are acting like they have a brand new toy and ofc they want to play with it.

Probably people just want some time where they can vote-kick heavily to get their revenge for the months of dealing with abusers afking on their anonymous 30kgs scrub-toons and after that things will get back to some kinda normal.

I don't recommend antagonizing the people doing the kicking by trying to vote-kick them back or getting whiney. If the community in Allods is any good it'll eventually calm down by itself and people will use the Vote-kick thing as a tool to remove leechers and not just as a toy.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:12pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

i think the change that must be done is that you can t kick any one only if
he was AFK
or his dmg or heal in BG is very low
i have kick of 3 times today and i was very upset
i didn't know that there are such idiots in the game
i think a fix i needed

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 4:18pm

before, ppl were upset about afk players
now, ppl are upset about random kicks

kickvote was a try to make BGs ok, but it failed

its hard / impossible to please all players here

only way of please everyone in battleground would be make 1vs1 batlegounds, then noone must be upset because of fellow players

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 11:53pm

lol what did ppl expect^^ ofc this option is abused now cuz if you give ppl power they gonna abuse it^^ its in the human nature ;)

but there is no way to prevent this^^ i mean kick afk players? was already in with deserter buff but some ppl just moved sometimes (or however they prevented the kicking) so its not possible^^ now we wanna go further and kick low damage/healing players... well from which point of view? from a geared player point of view? or a non geared? and what situations led to his damage/healing value? as a example if i approach a low gs player invisible with my mount he will die withour even having the chance to do even 1 point of damage... was he afk cuz of this or just leeching? nope just first target and thats it

and thats why the system will never work^^ cuz the game cant decide who is an asshole and just stands in a corner to not get kicked or who has bad luck and equip^^

the best solution would be to make battlegrounds more gear seperatet like (only epic vs min blue and so on) but in a game with such a low population like allods thats not possible else there wont be anymore battlegrounds

P.S: it was a BAD idea to introduce easy gearing via pvp -.-

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 1:56am

Pochtron

Intermediate

There still is a way : reward people based on how well they did in BG, damage/heal/kill wise. Some genious can prolly come up with some formula to be as fair as possible to dps/heal/support.

Ofc geared players will get most of it, but they also carry the team to victory. And the leechers may still start to aoe or do any possible crap to get some points, but at least afking in a BG won't be a viable thing to gear up or farm gold anymore since they will need to actually do stuff instead of fapping : soon enough only "active" players will sign Bgs.

If this system is introduced, remove kicking option completely. Maybe this will get more people to sign BGs, knowing that there would be fair share based on performance. And who knows, maybe it can be fun again.

Bluescalet is right in saying that low population is the main issue here. Having GS or gear-tiered BGs would be the best thing, but till there are enough players, there can only be band-aids anyway.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 6:38am

There still is a way : reward people based on how well they did in BG, damage/heal/kill wise. Some genious can prolly come up with some formula to be as fair as possible to dps/heal/support.

Ofc geared players will get most of it, but they also carry the team to victory. And the leechers may still start to aoe or do any possible crap to get some points, but at least afking in a BG won't be a viable thing to gear up or farm gold anymore since they will need to actually do stuff instead of fapping : soon enough only "active" players will sign Bgs.

a VERY good idea, you get rewarded according to your performance
could not be better:thumbup:

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 9:10am

I immediately vote to kick anyone with less then 52k gear score.

And do you know why?

It's because 52k is the number you get with full crafted epics.

So anyone without that score shows they lack the willingness to actually gear up and are just lechers.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 1:13pm

Still doesn't mean that you have to kick the person with that gear score.... That person with even less gear score might be even working his ass off to get the gear.

Its like judging a whole country from one person's personality.

And that creates a whole different view on those people who are doing something good when that "person" you judged is not. Making those "people" look really bad.

Thus forcing a law that's unneeded.
"Why is the rum gone? The rum is gone because several members of this crew that stands before me, this same crew of misbegotten scurvy sea dogs, crept down the hold and GUZZLED IT!"

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 1:44pm

TitanOfOrc

Beginner

let me tell you something
i have 44 gs ok?
can you tell me how i supposed to gear up ?
the new gearing systeme make it easy to do if you do BG
when you kick me out
how am i ssuposed to gear up? Goblinball? very funny
in 2 dayes i made an epic
leave us upgread or give us money to do it

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 4:55pm

I vote to kick only ppls with zero or next to zero dps/heals.
ofc, ppls abuse the system and its a shame.
but what i hate most is when the vote pop up in my middle of my screen when i'm in dire situation...ty vote kick for killing me.
btw, i might vote kicked someone by mistake in this situation, just wanting to make it go away, sorry.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 9:46pm

i have 44 gs ok?

Spend some of the 100k+ you get from questing from lvl 55-65 and buy crafted epics.

Bam your gear score is now above 52k.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 10:02pm

i have 44 gs ok?
the new gearing systeme make it easy to do if you do BG
when you kick me out
how am i ssuposed to gear up? Goblinball? very funny
in 2 dayes i made an epic
leave us upgread or give us money to do it

levlinggear = ~ 35k GS
if you want you can get 46k GS from blue ferris gear
crafted gear is not worth usually
and never gear just because some random ppl on the internet think they can force you to do so
only gear if you feel like gearing

if you get kicked from BG queue again or if you dont want to wait queue with a reincarnation
once you have enogh reincarnations its possible to continously participate in BG since the deserter-timer runs down fast enough to simply cycle your reincarnations and noone can stop you from playing :)

also, general suggestion to have fun / "be helpful" in BGs with low GS too: try to not play as dps, try to do everything else but dps... cc, heal, buff, whatever, but dps as last option since this will be the thing you can do worst
and get some GS / esp addon to check what enemies are worth attacking, usually BOTH teams have weak players, they make good couples for fight

==========================================================

before, without kicking, BG was ruined for some players (those who felt unhappy due to idle players, while REAL afk players could have been kicked anyway)
now, BG is potentially ruined for EVERY player since kicks happen completely random, its like : "oh, game ends soon, we won anyway, now lets kick for the lulz and enjoy the rage 8o "

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Sep 6th 2015, 10:09pm)

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 10:42pm

if you get kicked from BG queue again or if you dont want to wait queue with a reincarnation
once you have enogh reincarnations its possible to continously participate in BG since the deserter-timer runs down fast enough to simply cycle your reincarnations and noone can stop you from playing :)

Deserter timer doesn't run down when offline on a reincarnation.