You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 6:05am

Suggestion regarding Free Traders coins/Astral coins/Time Void/Astral Islands/Queue for Astral Islands

I have a plenty of suggestions that I think it would bring a great improvement on the game, thus, is would fix a bad endgame design:

- Remove Time Void, it's awful, boring, the quests there are really obnoxious.

- Allods has a great collection of Astral Islands since patch 1.0, so my suggestion is:
Let all of the astral islands (since 1.0) be available randomly when we reach an island, that way we won't get tired of doing the same island over and over again, and it would be great to see 1.0 islands back on the track (idk if they are still available but i never got to see them again, i think it would be great if we have all of those islands so we can get there randomly, new ones with old ones, but i've seen lvl51/55 islands on this patch though)

Remove astral coins, the only thing that we get instead are free traders coins.

Remove Cross Flower (ingredient for alchemy) that we get by completing an allod, instead, put it on Free Traders NPC.

Remove trash loot from mobs on astral islands (trash loot that we sell for gold), instead, we get like a little bit of free trader coin from each mob (like...it could be like 1 coin per mob, 2 coins if the mob is tougher, and much more coins per boss/last boss). So, instead of trash loot from them that we would sell for gold, place on Free traders NPC some variations of Gold Symbols, so we can buy with free traders coins, that way we could buy like: Minor Gold Symbol, Greater Gold symbol, that gives gold according to its price.

Decrease the wait time on que for s1/s4/s7 to 5min instead of 10min, i usually lost the 10min que because my char suddenly goes afk while i'm chatting or doing something that doesn't require movement, and I lost my que to s1/s4/s7.

So, that's it, that way i won't cry on /guild and argue with each other because we don't get much AS lately and we don't have ship for everybody, and I refuse to farm on Time Void to get amalgams/glyphs, while i have enough coins from astral islands but i can't use them since i don't have amalgams/glyphs and by only doing witches/trojan (wellebell daily quests that gives uncut glyphs) doesn't give enough free traders coins to buy amalgams/glyphs.

speaking of wellebell daily quests (witches/trojan): instead of uncut glyphs, should just simply gives free traders coins, this "uncut glyphs then sell on NPC" so we can chose what to buy is just bad design! my bank is full of XX of this, YY of that (get 100 to convert to something), enough of this already! just make things simplier and better for everyone, including newcomers (that asks a hundred of questions so they can understand how to get geared and how endgame works). And there's a hundred of npcs, a hundred of currencies, a hundred of itens that we need 100 to convert...damn. This is BAD design, sometimes you should think about how to make things perfect and optimized. I was so lost when I reached lvl 65, 'cause there a lot of new currencies and new little things to know. I'm not lost anymore but I still think that the game needs optimization so the endgame be more fluid and less complicated.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "lublur" (Sep 4th 2015, 6:19am)

Friday, September 4th 2015, 10:51am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

the game needs optimization so the endgame be more fluid and less complicated.
Fully agree. Too many pointless currencies to all sort of stuff you need X amount to convert to 1 something you need X amount for gaining the required item. Too complicated, frustrating and time consuming. It isn't fun and thus it doesn't feel like playing but a lot more like working. I don't want to work in a game.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, September 4th 2015, 4:47pm

if you need currency FARM in the farming areas^^ best atm is testing facility^^ yesterday i was farming for about 1 hour and got over 20k gold a few hundred insignias and a few hundred legendary uncut glyphs which sold for over 10k currency which is much much amalgam ;D (didnt even sold the 60 ether crystals :P)

i dont understand why ppl do this so rarely... and if you say now buhuu i cant do this alone.. YES cuz and MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) like allods is SUPPOSED to be done in a grp or raid ... why all new ppl just ask for things so they can do this alone? this completly beats the purpose of a game like this ?( so maybe try to find a guild and in there even better a grp and start playing allods for real with every activity avaiable :thumbup:

Friday, September 4th 2015, 5:35pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Because everyone doesn't like playing with lots of people and everyone's computers can't deal with it. Not forgetting time zone differences and the fact everyone can't play the same time due various reasons even in same time zone. I don't want to be tied to specific times of specific days to be able to play the basics. I can understand big raid dungeons and pvp stuff requiring teamwork and that's all fine. But when you require parties/raids just for farming gold/other currencies, it's ridiculous. Even more so in a game that has lowish population.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Rate this thread