You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:15pm

why do you bring that gaddang strong box right after a new patch??

seriously, give people a CHANCE to build a decent ship, instead of giving away a decent ship to those who are able to dump thousands into the game at the drop of the hat. SEERIOUSLY. :cursing:
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:19pm

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 3:22pm

it just pisses me off every patch that introduces a new astral layer they bring that bx in. it makes those who are free to play unable to do things like anomolus sector because Mr Moneybags has the best of the best ship in 5 minutes. it would be better for them if they waited idk a month or so

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:37pm

Evish

Beginner

it would be better for them if they waited idk a month or so
No. It would be better for you. It would be better for most players. It would not be better for "them". And in case you started playing this game yesterday, what is better for "them" is the only thing that matters around here. Take it or leave it. :sleeping:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:54pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

who cares for ship oO my is still gen4
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:50pm

who cares for ship oO my is still gen4
actually its all gen 9 now.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:52pm

it would be better for them if they waited idk a month or so
No. It would be better for you. It would be better for most players. It would not be better for "them". And in case you started playing this game yesterday, what is better for "them" is the only thing that matters around here. Take it or leave it. :sleeping:
well it just makes it impossible for anyone who isnt a cashopper to do traderoute or anomolus sector. just saying :thumbdown:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:55pm

Psoglav

Beginner

It is customary to introduce CS ship items that give an inital boot right after new patch. It happened alread twice after new patches were introduced. This always gives an initial boost for people who do a lot of Anomalous Sector and/or a lot of manual astral travelling in higher sectors.

As for anything else, you can always buy crystals via ingame gold and try your luck with chests ;)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:55pm

Mikeo

Beginner

I'm not going to complain about the strongbox as it is something we should all be used to by now, i just wish they would fix the us credit card payment system before doing so.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:02pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Go farm and buy the extras people have on the AH.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:33pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

this kind of sale is always after a patch, its ok cuz they need to make money... ofc if u do AS or AR and u meet those CS-ers and get 1 shotted it stops being ok haha

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:02pm

those with the money now carry the rest in astral, who can catch up on parts. Also, all astral part drops have should drop in value, so more people can build decent pve ships. Also a ship is private, but a lot of people can benefit from one ship, so this is kind of fine.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!