You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 6:29pm

freestile

Professional

• "freestile" started this thread

The ultimate video ;)

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for months and months on every single maps of this freaking game to be able to make a video, showing the best of the best of the secret/hidden places of Allods Online :P
I think (tell me if i'm wrong) in all modesty that i must be the most experienced player in this kind of activity, at least on this server... :rolleyes:
even thought i'm a bit sad of that, cause most of the time, no one give a s.. to this whereas it's such a great thing; i mean the feeling that you get when you finaly discover an entire "glitchy map" is just awesome :love: moreover knowing that you are the only one know a place is also magical ;)

i'm very proud to finaly share with you the result of a longgggg work ;) ==> HERE
A big thanks to my sister who helped me with mounting the vid :love:

a last thing, i'd be very grateful if a CM could send this video to the devs in russia, i'd love to know if anyone was aware of the existence of these places, or just for them to tell me "gg you did it" or something...(but maybe i should stop dreaming^^)

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 7:28pm

Pretty good. I was impressed by Umoir.

Show me how to come here. :^)

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 7:35pm

freestile

Professional

ty gibe ;)

and how the f. did you arrive there ^^? is it an automove trick??

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 7:47pm

ty gibe

and how the f. did you arrive there ? is it an automove trick??
no automoving. Might need flash skill though

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 9:40pm

Cool video, really poor quality.
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 10:29pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Haha nice video :)

Beside deserted farm I knew all of them already.
I also like to find every possible way to glitch around the maps :p
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, October 25th 2015, 11:45pm

Monday, October 26th 2015, 9:51am

freestile

Professional

thx for your comments ;)

@buuhuu : whoa i'm surprised that someone else knew these as well^^ nice to see that i'm not the only one to be interested in this :P

thought, i'd like dev's to think and add "content" or "reward" for explorers (this video talks about it a little bit) because there is absolutely nothing like this in allods ;( My big fantasy each time i found a new glitchy place was to find that dev's had put a chest there with a unique item or a title or something... in a way you can also say that it is great to find such a place BECAUSE nothing encourages you to do so (except the pleasure of discovery ofc), but imo there should be a kind of reward/achievement (even the nice comments from the community regarding my video aren't enought ^^)

Even if it may be a stupid feeling, I feel much more deserving than people who merely do what the game tells them to do (gear race inter alia...); and as a dev i think it would be great to see that some players tried to push further the limits of the maps they designed, that's why once again i'd really like them to see my video (don't know if there's a way to send them an email directly from this forum?)

Monday, October 26th 2015, 11:25am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Awsome Video, thanks for upload it, but next time in Battlegrounds, start fighting and dont search for hidden places :P
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Monday, October 26th 2015, 6:36pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

My big fantasy each time i found a new glitchy place was to find that dev's had put a chest there with a unique item or a title or something... in a way you can also say that it is great to find such a place BECAUSE nothing encourages you to do so (except the pleasure of discovery ofc), but imo there should be a kind of reward/achievement

Yeah something like that would be really funny. Even if it is just an trash item. If it would be unique it would get a place next to my human feet :P

Quoted

and as a dev i think it would be great to see that some players tried to push further the limits of the maps they designed, that's why once again i'd really like them to see my video

I think if they would place some rewards on some weird places it always feels like it was meant to be possible to come there. It would be more fun if there are some debug items or something like that ^^
BAUA POWA!

Monday, October 26th 2015, 9:43pm

freestile

Professional

@buuhuu : what do you mean (#justin bieber ==> ok sry^^) by "debug item"

also guys, from now pls share your discoveries (or places you already know that aren't in my video) on this trade so that everyone can enjoy ;)
or maybe every 4-6 months to let people search without spoiling the others?^^ it would be like a kind of race to find the new "exploration boss"?? it could be fun don't you think? :)

PS : since 6.0 i wonder if the new montains design (in ferris) has been created : just for a better look/ to avoid glitchy mpas "pb"/ both? what do you think...?

Rate this thread