You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 30th 2015, 4:18pm

Leveling issues

Hey , I am a level 39 Bard , i have experience in the game , and i noticed that at all levels starting from 25 till 39 *my level* i need to grind till i level up at all levels i finished all quests and i had 75%+ but i am now level 39 with 20% exp , and out of quests is it a problem ?
i try finding quests it finds nothing all quests are done , looking at the maps all quests are made - except for a quest at coba , and one at yazes shard 1 missing quest , at coba its an important one , and at yazes shards its a world mystrey- i really need help 'cause this is getting boring .....
;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

*sorry for bad english*

Friday, October 30th 2015, 5:23pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

It will get easier once you pass the "magic barrier" of level 40 and open Gipat after Yazes - until that it's grinding, grinding and more grinding. There will be few zones like Kirah, Isle of Revelation, Frontier, Wandering Isle and Pearl Ring where you need to grind again for a bit but not as massively as you need to grind in levels 25 to 40.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, October 30th 2015, 5:33pm

sadly this is an issue to many new players, i have had those problem too, veterans usualy know how to prevent this

-29 (or even 31) try to level up with playerkills in aseeteph
with 35 repeat TT2 until you are 37 or 38
this way you can avoid grinding

and if you like goblinball, do it, you can get expscroll from it

Friday, October 30th 2015, 5:35pm

It will get easier once you pass the "magic barrier" of level 40 and open Gipat after Yazes - until that it's grinding, grinding and more grinding. There will be few zones like Kirah, Isle of Revelation, Frontier, Wandering Isle and Pearl Ring where you need to grind again for a bit but not as massively as you need to grind in levels 25 to 40.

ty , but kira is the bitchest -sorry- map and i have to grind there ? wth ... and btw ty for the help i am almost pass the hard part :))

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 5:16am

You forgot Umoir lv 59/60....

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 10:35am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

ty , but kira is the bitchest -sorry- map and i have to grind there ? wth ... and btw ty for the help i am almost pass the hard part )
It was like 1,5 bubbles only at the beginning and most people don't have to grind at all. It depends so much of how much you kill mobs in general - only the exact needed amount or some extras and do you do pvp at all. I don't pvp at all, if I can help it - thus I have had to grind more.

@AO-Player: how does the dungeon reset work? Haven't tried to reset any in years.

@Nydaed: yeah, Umoir, but it's not much to grind, if you keep killing the Blue Ribbon squirrel. You need extra help for that but still.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 8:18pm

You forgot Umoir lv 59/60....

interestingly, as a "new" char / reincarnation this exp-gap was never a problem
it was only present when level 60 was max

@AO-Player: how does the dungeon reset work? Haven't tried to reset any in years.

TT2 (level 35, the most important one) resets every 30 min (?) if i remember correctly, so after its done wait 30 min and try again
the level 42 instance however is a daily thing

It depends so much of how much you kill mobs in general - only the exact needed amount or some extras and do you do pvp at all.

very true, it helps a lot if you just take with you everything you see moving :D

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 10:01pm

freestile

Professional

also if you do your 5 dayly goblinball you'll never need to farm ;) but a lot of people don't like it, try and see...