You are not logged in.

Forum Raids

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 6:43pm

Raids

IM THINKING IT WILL BE NICE FROM ALLODS TO SHOW SOME "TIPS TACTICS" FOR OLDEST AND INCOMINGS RAIDS!

I :whistling:

Wednesday, November 25th 2015, 11:27pm

IM THINKING IT WILL BE NICE FROM ALLODS TO SHOW SOME "TIPS TACTICS" FOR OLDEST AND INCOMINGS RAIDS!

I :whistling:

I'll give you a tip. Just the tip! ;) gnome saiyan?

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 9:23am

freestile

Professional

the interest of these raid is that you must find the strats by yourself, why do you want them to remove this part of the challenge? ?(
Moreover, we already have access to russians videos showing how to down the bosses, somethimes even before to have the raid available on our server, so no need for tip ^^
Don't get me wrong i'm not agains the casus but i don't want raids to become that easy...

However something i'd love the dev's to do is to add a "hard mode" option to every raids : every mobs would be at max lvl, bosses would get some new strat pattern, rewards would be the same as the new/current season raid. This way we would have more choice and we'd have the opportunity to feel again the epicness that come with difficulty and that we completly lost because of the lvl gap that allow us to rush those raids...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "freestile" (Nov 26th 2015, 9:31am)

Rate this thread