You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 3:17am

Issue with downloading

I can't get the game to work. I have an error/permission message come up when i go to download. I also sent in a ticket and it said to go through My.com. Nothing on My.com shows an Allods icon to play the game. I don't get it! Any ideas folks? Thanks kindly

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Dec 20th 2015, 9:20pm)

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 9:25pm

Gladia

Hello,

You message was moved to the appropriate section (Technical issue). You posted on a totally unrelated topic.

Can you give us more details. What exactly are you trying to do ?
Do you want to download the game from the website, or do you already have the launcher and can't get the game being downloaded ?

Start the Launcher in Administrator mode, and check your firewall and anti-virus settings. If there's a pop-up windows asking for access, click "yes" or "ok".

Allods Online support page is here: http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online

Rate this thread