You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• delidumrul94

Beginner

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• I have started playing on p2p-league 12.6.2015
    Nickname:Namaleon
    Guild:Anka
    Priden/Warlord
    Kanian/Warrior
    Kanian/Paladin
    Priden/Healer
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About Me:I am 21 years old , mmorpg fun.I study computer engineering 3rd.I was always interested in mmorpg games and played allods on 3.0 patch and before.Then we left the game with my friends as LORDS guild at ending of 55 patch.Then 1 month ago i have started playing on p2p and all goes well.Paying less & having more fun.I am one of the main tank paladins of The Guild Anka which is the main league guild.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hobbies:Digital painting,sketching,oil painting,skateboard,roller-skate,basketball,futball,swimming,writing poems,running,fitness&bodybuilding,anime...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nameleon-The Queen Of Fire

Nameleon-The Cold Breath

Nameleon-The Red Rose

Kolgezer
    -LORDS

LORDS left the game on ending of 3.0 patch.I am such a deadman who has lost all of his relatives and feeling so alone on allods world.Memories are everywhere.But there is no more LORDS.Friends past from this world forever...I will never feel that funny moments again.There is no more hope.

Personal information

Posts (50)