You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• rozetri

Intermediate

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

Guestbook

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 10:32pm

By LornaTremblay

This blog was very beneficial in giving me more information about time4writing.com as I need to find someone to do my assignments for me. I am sure there must be other options to get it done.

Saturday, August 3rd 2019, 3:18pm

By nikijames

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. free youtube dislikes

Saturday, June 22nd 2019, 10:33pm

By kevinjohn

Rozzetri you have a nice profile here. I saw a profile with the same username on https://www.pwinsider.com/article/126336…stling.html?p=1 . But I don’t belive that it is yours.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 9:23pm

By rickpaul

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. https://crackithub.com/Windows-8.1-Product-Key/

Friday, May 24th 2019, 6:08pm

By jameskevin

That's what makes you the best. You should keep publishing more articles and you will Such Become One of the best writers ever Instagram Auto Likes

Monday, January 14th 2019, 4:42pm

By Velkion

Hey Roze!

Don't know if you remember me as I can hardly believe its been what 5 or 6 years since I played Allods. It's Velkion who was one of the founding members of Valiance. I saw an old video and realized you were still playing and appear to be still active on the forums!

How are things? Anyone left from Valiance still playing besides you? Do you think it's worth coming back?

Still kinda good to see the game is still going strong.